Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Outdoors Hello, I need help with a craftsman snow blower which I purchased from Sears 3 years ago but never got to use because I received a remote military assignment shortly after purchasing it. I am now back from this assignment and today I tried to use the snow blower for the first time but gas leaks out from the engine within seconds of filling the gas tank. After a frustrating two hours on the phone, no less than 6 sears customer service representatives and warranty/service contracts representatives told me there is nothing they can do since it is "out of warranty." While I understand that more than two years has passed, the snow blower has NEVER been used. I am looking for Sears to make a good faith gesture and stand behind this sale by fixing the snow blower at no charge or at most a nominal charge. Thank you for your help. Sincerely,

Dear KJM_Ohio, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear that the snow blower you purchased three years ago has failed, and apologize that our customer service te…
  2. Home & Family I ordered a refrigrator on January 17th which was finally delivered on Feb 20th with missing parts, manuals and insurance information?How can I claim for my losses and incovinience?

Dear RRNARA, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear that your new refrigerator was delivered with pieces missing, and apologize that we have been unable to cor…
  3. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Dear Deliveryissues, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We aim to provide the very best in products and services to all our members, but from your post it is clear that we stil…
  4. Food & Cooking Why is that when I called the Sears Home Center for assistance they failed to provide me with a case # and when I called back as instructed with a work order # I was refused the waiver of a second service call fee?

Dear Searshonorcode, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for any trouble you have encountered with our customer service team, and apologize that your microwave oven…
  5. Home & Family How Do I file a complaint for a paid online order, in-store pickup, no product but charged when told my order was cancelled?

Dear Tpotts, We are sorry for the continued frustration. We will forward this information to your case manager for attention. Thank you, Brian S. Social Media Moderator Sears Social Media S…
  6. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Dear Constestmt, We aim to provide each of our members with the very best in products and services, but from you post it is clear that we still have work to do. My name is Brian and I am part of th…
  7. Health & Fitness PROCESS FOR FILING A COMPLAINT ?????

Dear Jahoward627, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear of the multiple setbacks you have faced since making your treadmill purchase with us, and apologize th…
  8. Saving Money Why does Sears provide the worst customer service I have ever seen?

Dear Stevenswm, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear that your most recent online shopping experience was such an unpleasant one, and apologize that your ord…
  9. Home & Family To Whom it may concern, On November 10, we placed a phone call to you because after several errors on your part, we finally got our refridgerator fixed. However, when the guy originally came by on November 1, he thought that what was wrong was our compressor and he charged us for that as well as labor and the invertor box, for a total of $774.50, we paid the difference that day of $274.50, which was above the $500 our warranty covered. After MANY rescheduled days to get it fixed, (because you all had no idea where the parts were) we finally got a guy out on November 8. On this day he looked at the refridgerator and determined that it was not the compressor but only the invertor box. He installed that and realized during the installation that we had a problem with our icemaker and fixed that as well as a line to the icemaker. This service along with installation fees and parts ran 637.50. This was for the invertor box, the icemaker and the line to the icemaker as well as the installation. If we were to pay the difference on this day of the $637.50 minus the $500 warranty coverage, we would only owe you $137.50!!! You have overcharged us, because you collected $274.50 on the first day for service you DID NOT PROVIDE!!!!!! You owe us $137.00 and someone needs to reimburse us this. We have waited very patiently. Each time you all say that someone will contact us within 24 hours, but that does not happen. I would like a response to this email within 48 hours, all I want is my money that is owed to me and I would appreciate it if someone would address it. I have attached copies of both receipts for you to see what the servicemen charged us. christy

Dear Crmag2007, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for the multiple setbacks you experienced throughout the process of having your refrigerator repaired, and apolo…
  10. Home & Family I am beyond words on how ignorant the Sears Customer Solutions handles its customers. I have had to exchange 2 mattresses in the last 2 1/2 yrs. After getting approval this time around I had to travel 30 miles to a Sears store to look at new mattresses. After picking one of the little selection in my price range I called to order it, only to sit on the phone for 4 phone calls all transferred to the wrong dept, then when I do get through to the right dept a 53 minute phone call that I got disconnected from after placing the order and holding for a supervisor. The mattress was $120 less, not my fault, no selection. I called back the next day and I was told the 1st order was never placed, I would have to place it again. Did that, another 30 minutes later then put on hold to speak to a supervisor who could have cared less about the situation, but he did find that I had 2 orders being delivered, so that 1st order was placed, but I was told it was not. I seriously doubt I will be making any purchases from Sears again. What happened to

Dear Luvbash15, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear of the trouble you encountered throughout the process of having your mattress exchanged, and apologize f…
  11. Home & Family IS A MASTER SERVICE AGREEMENT EVEN WORTH IT? SEARS IS THE WORST EVER!!!!

Dear MbbMimi, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We aim to provide the very best in products and customer service to all our members, but from your post it is clear that we sti…
  12. Home & Family Why wont my fridge work? how do I file claim for spoiled food?Getting no where with sears.FED UP!!!!!

Dear Suejugan, We are sorry for the continued frustration, and apologize for the delay in finding a resolution for this situation. We have forwarded this new information to your case manager for at…
  13. Holidays & Parties Well I purchased a brand new Fridgidaire from Sears in Ct. 10/26/2013 and on 10/29/2013 the ice maker dispenser stopped working and NO ONE at Sears seems to care! I think the BBB will!

Dear Chrismac, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to hear that the ice maker in your refrigerator has failed, and apologize that first available repair appointment…
  14. Home & Family I have had a problem with my side by side fridge since June 22, 2013. The call was easy and the 1st repair person came out July 12th, 20 days lead time. My freezer was making noise. The repairperson was very nice, but said it was working and he could do nothing and that was that. July 17th we called again this time to say with the funny noise the food was defrosted and there was a puddle on the floor, repair came on July 29th. Again nice guy and the same story, I cannot fix it it does not seem to be broken. Called again Aug 3rd there was a part ordered and shipped...part arrive Aug. 7th and they came Aug. 22. This is a long time without being able to use your freezer and have no ice! Aug. 22 parts were replaced, 4 parts circuitboard control, control damper, evap motor and a socket. Total repair value $579. We were thrilled that we would have a working fridge. We put in for a food loss, which we could not do until something was repaired...it did not matter that we had lost the food. On September 27th this whole cycle started again. Oct. 11 we had repair back again...still the noise and the defrosting ice cream when he said there was no issue. Oct. 12th we called again to say there is still an issue. The folks on the phones are great, all of them. The appoint was for a new repair person and he came on Oct 23rd and replace a relay at the cost of $244.79. We called again on the 25th because on the 24th we had the same problem. The repair person is coming this afternoon. All we want for our extended warranty is a credit for $$$ for us to go get a new KENMORE side by side! We are almost 5 months into this and it is beyond frustrating! ALL the people have be so nice, someone just help us please!!!The Regan's Waltham, MA

Dear MaryCarolBill, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for the multiple setbacks you have experienced with your refrigerator purchase, and apologize that multiple …
  15. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

Dear Togoodtobetrue1, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment surrounding your online purchase. Third party vendors can best be viewed …
  16. Home & Family What is the name and address of the CEO?

Dear Gr393, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry to learn that your ice maker has failed again, and apologize that the estimate provided to you last week is unreadab…
More >