Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Saving Money Did you take advantage of the Friends and Family Event this past weekend?

I picked up an electric cooler (Koolatron Kargo Kooler) for camping (okay... we aren't quite roughing it!) It was on sale for a great price. Can't wait to get it and take it on our next trip. No more …
  2. Home & Family What kind of material are your pots and pans?

I've just switched to Straub cast iron as a healthier alternative to the non-stick coating types. I was pleasantly surprised at how much better they cook food and how amazing everything tastes. And I'…
  3. Home & Family What Summer movie are you looking forward to seeing?

Oh... definitely want to see those. Also hoping to go see Superman and Monsters U this weekend!
  4. Home & Family Have you ever tried a Soda Stream Sodamaker?

I have one for the same reason. We love "fizzy water" as my boys call it. Totally helped reduce the amount of Perrier bottles we recycled each week.
  5. Home & Family Tax time!

Mine are done and we file electronically! I hate waiting to the last minute... I prefer to get it overwith and not stress over it.
  6. Saving Money Who's buying on line this season?

I'd say I'm buying 90% online this year... but some pick-up in-store. It makes it so much easier!
  7. Home & Family Today we had a great experience Sears Charleston/Northwood 7601 Rivers Avenue, N Charleston, SC 29406-4015 -843 820 2200 Donna scott did tremendous job

Hi saisriori - We are thrilled to hear about your great experience from our Charleston store. Thank you so much for sharing with us!
  8. Saving Money How do I enter my purchase today @ Sears on my sho your way rewards - I did not have my card available today when shopping - purchased a substantial amount of merchandise and want to get the points from it

Hi Workout5 - if you are missing points, go to sears.com and log in. Once you are logged in, go to "My Profile". From there, if you scroll down and look on the right hand side, you'll see a section ti…
  9. Holidays & Parties Trick or Treat!

We did the little treat bags for the class party, carved the pumpkins and made bat brownies last night. Kids are ready and excited for more tonight!
  10. Home & Family Stay Safe!

Yes, please take care if you are on the East Coast. Stay safe everyone.
  11. Holidays & Parties Halloween!

I have a Totally Ghoul Crypt Master and a little pirate who can't wait to trick-or treat this year.