Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Outdoors Can you please send me the contact details of CEO of Sears as I would like to make a complaint

srosto, We’re sorry that our customer service did not meet expectations with regards to your recent online purchase. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would like to look i…
  2. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

NoShowNoCall, Thank you for sharing your current service experience with us. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We apologize that our service has not met your expectations and wo…
  3. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

services, We're sorry that your situation with you delivery is ongoing. We will make sure to forward your post to your case manager's attention. Thank you, David W. MySears Community Moderato…
  4. Home & Family Kenmore electric range, model 790, control panel burned out in less than 5 years

LBM369, We apologize for the trouble you’ve experienced with your range. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly to di…
  5. Home & Family I would like someone from management to contact me from Sears. someone high enough to help me with this problem. Thanks

ssorensen, We're sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have received your email and we will contact you as soon as a case manager becomes available. Thank you, David W. MySears Comm…
  6. Outdoors When your Craftman snow blower catches fire and Sears says it it fixed but it happens again and again. What number can I call? All the benefits administration tell me is it has to happen four times in a year or they can't replace it.

irate-customer, We're sorry that you have not been able to speak directly with your case manager. We do see that she has been trying to reach you at the phone number that was provided to us. If y…
  7. Home & Family I would like someone from management to contact me from Sears. someone high enough to help me with this problem. Thanks

Scott, We apologize for the trouble you’ve experienced with your washer. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. I can see that this situation has caused you a lot of frustration …
  8. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

ocnecee, We’re sorry that our repair service has not met expectations with regards to your washer repair. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. I can understand your frustration …
  9. Home & Family I have a kenmore elite dishwasher that was repaired today. However, when the clamp broke it on Sunday it pumped tons of water all over my floors through the floors and down into the ceiling on the lower level of the house. I called Sears and they connected me with the Warehouse to file my claim...does that make sense?

Calimar75, We're sorry that you situation is still ongoing. We do see that a case manager did reach out and manage to speak with your wife but has not been able to get in touch with you directly. …
  10. Home & Family Who can actually help resolve/compensate for a debacle of a Sears order and extremely poor customer service

Failedcustomer1, We’re sorry to hear that our customer service has not met your expectations. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager conta…
  11. Home & Family Kenmore electric range, model 790, control panel burned out in less than 5 years

localhauli, My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry that your oven ha…
  12. Home & Family Customer service and delivery issues

UnhappyCustomer01, We’re sorry that your recent delivery experience did not meet expectations. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager disc…
  13. Home & Family My mom desperately needs help? Had sears come and give an estimate for windows. Was pre approved for a home loan. Was told some would be back out for second final measurements but she told the second guy to cancel the order she did NOT want them. She is elderly and on SS. But now has been charged a restocking/fee of over $2200 for windows she never got and even cancelled! I have tried calling and talking to all involved but NO one is willing to help! She should no be billed for a product that got cancelled and never received. Please have someone call her or even me for that matter. I am very unhappy for Sears exploiting the elderly :-(

Suzieq6967, We’re sorry that your mother is having trouble with a home improvement project. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. I can understand that this situation may be fr…
  14. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Pdx1113, We're sorry to hear that your situation has not been resolved. We will forward your post along with a notice to our case management staff for attention to this situation. Thank you, …
  15. Home & Family Hi...I have a KENMORE ELITE RANGE, double oven, model number 79098023801 manufactured in Nov. 2009. We have had this oven for just under 4 years and of course it is out of warranty. Over the past many months the oven racks no longer fit in the oven. They fell when I put something in the oven to cook. I went through 2 days of trying to get to someone to understand my problem. After much frustration, a technician came in and said that the oven walls had expanded and that this was a defect of the manufacturer. He literally "banged" it back in place by taking off the outside oven panel and hitting it back in place BUT it will probably expand again. Sears will not come good for this and acknowledge that there is an actual defect in the range. I reported the problem to CPSC.GOV as an unsafe product. I almost burned myself on many occasions as my racks fell with hot food on them. I feel that these ranges should be recalled as they are unsafe. I believe that my oven should be replaced by different model. All of our appliances have come from Sears and has been that way over my adult lifetime. I have lost confidence in Sears as they do not stand behind their product. Because my warranty is expired, they do not feel that it is their responsibility any longer. Oh, by the way, I googled this and I have found others with the same problem with the same model! What a shame!

toryt, Thank you for expressing your concern regarding your range. We’re sorry that you’re having troubles with you racks. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly so we …
  16. Home & Family Who is in charge of the sinking ship?

farmerea, We’re sorry for the trouble you experienced while trying to return an item to on of our stores. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. Our return period for items very…
  17. Home & Family Where do I get help for Sears general lack of concern for repairing a new dryer that is malfunctioning? Their warranty repair process is mind-boggling for a consumer products company that has built a reputation for quality. Been waiting almost 3 months to get a repairman to our house...

KASGA, We’re sorry that our customer service did not meet expectations with regards to your dryer repair. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. It sounds like you’ve been throu…
  18. Food & Cooking My oven has not worked since thanksgiving. I have been waiting for service since then. I would like the CEO's contact information please.

NotcookinginCo, We’re sorry that our service has not meet expectations with regards to you over repair. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. I can understand your frustration wi…
  19. Home & Family Where can I make complaints regarding delivery issues?

saddrison, We’re sorry that our customer service did not meet expectations with regards to your delivery. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to discuss this …
More >