• 12 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Hoping that you are able to help and I am not passed between departments. Problem with Central air installation.

Hi MARNTrish12345, We are very sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your air conditioning installation/repair. I completely understand the concern you’ve expressed about the …
  2. Outdoors I brought a lawn mower in for warranty repairs & they refuse to honor the warranty & their service person could not even find the serious oil leak. It is written on the paperwork that it was brought in because of an oil leak, but he said it is not on the paperwork (we have a copy, it DOES state that...) - they want to do a bunch of other stuff to it that is not warranty work but those things will not stay fixed until the leaky O-Ring is replaced like change the already new air filter & filed down spark plug. Why won't they help us with our real problem? We have heard these particular mowers have to be replaced a lot & are not happy about this at all...

Dear scphome, Hi, my name is Dee M. with the Sears Cares Team and I am truly sorry about the difficult time you have had trying to have your mower repaired. We will be happy to speak with you and a…
  3. Home & Family Rude associate at a Sears Outlet store , store # 9284

Dear sachin81_agar, Hi, my name is Dee M. with the Sears Cares Team. I am sorry to hear you had difficulties with receiving the correct information you needed when you called the Sears outlet store…
  4. Home & Family What the **** do a person have to do to get some results ?

Dear Dmandaanser808, We are very sorry to hear about the continual problem you’ve encountered with auto center. We are here to assist you and we will be happy to reachout to our business partner …
  5. Home & Family i am trying to get my ice maker fixed i have a kenmore elite uce maker on the door they have been out to my home 3 times they have installe a new ice maker and tubing and it still is not working i am very upset i bought sears appliance bwcause i thought they made top of the line ones i know different not only that their techs dont know anything i have another appointment for aug 14 i want earlier like tomorrow i do not feel i should have to wait since they nevet fix it it obiviously can not be repaired there is no quality service anymore and it appears no one gives a **** i will never buy a sears appliance again and i eill te a friend

Dear jandalynnsmith, Please accept our apologies for the problems surrounding your refrigerator icemaker. We understand you have had multiple repair attempts and with your permission; we would like…
  6. Outdoors How do i get a member of the Sesrs blue ribbon escalation team to help me? i have been a loyal customer for years and until recently have never been treated so poorly until recently? I made an appt. Back in June to have my garden tractor fixed and the first available spot. I could get was for last Sat. July 27th. I postponed a vacation to be here for the appointment and was called the day before saying my appointment had been canceled and would have to call and reschedule. When I called I was told the next available appointment would be August 28th. And I said that was unacceptable and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was put on hold and then was hung up on. Ive called back twice since abscess told someone would be in touch within 24 hours and both timed heard nothing. I bought an extended warranty last year which runs out in a week or so. I cant believe Sears treats their customers like this! The cancellation of my appointment was on their end and not mine so why should I have to wait another MONTH to get my tractor serviced? The parts have already Bern mailed to my home. This is ridiculous. If I don't hear anything soon I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau.

Dear el62057, We are truly sorry to hear about your lawn tractor experience with us. We want to assist you with a better repair date that fits with your schedule. We apologize you have not been con…
  7. Home & Family I found the receipt and we paid $1399 (plus tax/delivery) for our washing machine on 08/03/2009. We had it repaired a couple of years ago and spent just under $300. The service man came out today to tell us it is the main control board and to replace it will be $692.49 -- a thousand dollars in repair bills on a machine that is less than 4 years old! I called Sears Customer Care and was told that since I didn't buy an extended warranty - there is nothing they can/will do. The repair bill is more than most washing machines cost! We have a matching set that stacks - so our choice is to either replace both or pay to repair the washer. Plus -- Sears only gives a 90 day warranty on the repair and new parts. STAND BY YOUR PRODUCTS!

Dear Washer2009, We are very sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing with your washing machine. We would like the opportunity to speak with you and offer options to you to resolve you…
  8. Home & Family Does anyone at Sears care about customer service? If so, please refer me to them.

Dear tvtime, My name is Dee M. with SearsCares team. I would like to offer our sincere apologies for the problems you have encountered; November 2012. We understand customer service is very importa…
  9. Outdoors Who do I contact ABOVE " Sears Customer Solutions Department " to file a complaint?

Dear Obxcombs, We are very sorry to hear about the problems with your mower and we would like to help you resolve your concerns. Once we receive your information a dedicated case manager will revie…
  10. Home & Family I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Texas State Attorney General's Office for Consumer Affairs. I continually have issues with getting problems resolved and currently need assistance from someone at Sears that can make a decision vs. just saying " I'm sorry..."

Dear terrydbooher, We apologize you are experiencing difficulties resolving the problems you are having with us. We'd be glad to help offer discuss options with you to assist. At your convenien…
  11. Home & Family What kind of training does customer service receive?

Dear Mit_1, Hi, my name is Dee M with the Sears Cares Team. I am sorry to hear you had difficulties with receiving the correct information you needed. That along with being hung up on, would frustr…