Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Hello Jimob, We appreciate you reaching out to us and sharing about the troubles with your washer and the multiple attempts made trying to repair it. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Care…
  2. Home & Family how do i get custom service to actually help me

Hi hserrano82, Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing about your online order, and we’re also sorry to hear about the level of customer service rendered when you reached out to us for assi…
  3. Home & Family Refrigerator handles - not sent for several weeks!!!!!

Hi sbhut, We appreciate you for reaching out to us, and sharing about the not receiving your refrigerator handles yet. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We…
  4. Home & Family Kenmore electric range, model 790, control panel burned out in less than 5 years

Hi Echy86, Thanks for reaching out to us, and sharing about the issue you encountered with your oven. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’ll be happy to…
  5. Outdoors How do I reach a person at Sears about problems with oversize delivery? On March 30 I ordered a storage shed on line. On April 2 I got an email that said it was shipped and gave a tracking number and a link to a shipping company. I followed the link many times over the next week and couldn't get any status. On April 8 I called the shipping company and they said they had no record of the order and connected me with Sears. Michael at Sears told me he would have to track the order and I would get status within 24-48 hours by email. This morning the order status on line says it's delivered. It isn't delivered and none of the customer service numbers get you to a person.

Hello dc22015, We appreciate you taking the time to share with us about your delivery situation, and we apologize for the difficulties encountered while trying to reach us. My name is Edwin and I…
  6. Home & Family I have a service contract on my washer. I scheduled a repair today for between 8 and 12. When I called at 12:09 they said the tech was an hour late. Should I take you to small claims court because I lost a days wages?

Hello michaelispissed, We appreciate you taking the time to share with us about this issue with your repair and we’re sorry to hear that it hasn’t taken place yet. My name is Edwin and I’m w…
  7. Food & Cooking How do I get the number to the district manager Mr O'N. ?

Hello arleane1, We appreciate you taking the time to share with us about this issue with your stove and for letting us know how you were treated when you reached out for our assistance. My name is…
  8. Home & Family I would like someone from management to contact me from Sears. someone high enough to help me with this problem. Thanks

Hi ssorensen, We've forwarded this update for a follow up contact. Thank you for your patience. Thank you, Edwin C. MySears Community Moderator
  9. Home & Family how can I email ceo about how it takes sears more than a month to try to fix a refrigerator under warranty.

Hello navme, Thanks for letting us know that your refrigerator repair situation and we apologize for the level of customer service rendered in reference to your service appointment. My name is Ed…
  10. Outdoors Who do I contact ABOVE " Sears Customer Solutions Department " to file a complaint?

Hello MikeGpensacolafl, Thanks for letting us know that your dryer is yet to be fixed and we apologize for the experience encountered while attempting to get it repair. My name is Edwin and I’m …
  11. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Hello bee207201, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation with the installation of your parts and we apologize for the level of customer service rendered in reference to t…
  12. Saving Money Did not receive the item I ordered, how do I get my order corrected?

Hi DoreJT, Thank you for taking the time to share with us about this issue with your online order. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like to help, a…
  13. Health & Fitness How can I get my money back? I purchased a Sole elliptical 16 months ago. It broke. Two weeks later a serviceman came without parts and had to order them. He scheduled to come back in two weeks when the parts got here. The parts never came. The parts were on back order for another 2.5 months. After hours of battling the rudest and condescending service people over the phone. I was to go pick out anther model. I had to pick a Nordic Track for less money. My 5 year extended warranty does not transfer to Nordic Trak and they won't give me back the difference. My new Nortic Trak came in broken. Nordic Trak said it needed a part and is on back order. It's been 3 weeks and no part. They won't give me my money back or fix a brand new machine. Anybody got any ideas?

Hello rpaese, We thank you for taking the time to share about this situation with your Nordic Track parts and or refund issue. We apologize also for the troubles encountered while trying to get th…
  14. Home & Family Unacceptable and repeated service calls for the same appliance. Who can contact me and resolve anything at Sears?

Hi diana.hughes, We’re sorry to hear that you’ve been having multiple services for the same appliance, and would like to assist you in getting this situation resolved once and for all. My name…
  15. Home & Family Kenmore electric range, model 790, control panel burned out in less than 5 years

Hi crawfco53, We’re sorry to hear that you’ve encountered the same problems with your stove, and we appreciate you for taking the time to share it with us. My name is Edwin and I’m with the …
  16. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Hello NoDishwasherRepair, We appreciate you letting us know about the difficulties you’ve been having trying to get the correct part order for your dishwasher, and we’re sorry to hear about the…
  17. Home & Family Serious Communication issues throughout Sears

Hi collin_ph, We appreciate you letting us know about the troubles you’ve encountered with the installation of your appliances. We’ll be happy to assist in this matter and have one of our dedi…
  18. Outdoors A week ago I went online and bought a set of wrenches and a toolbox combo set from sears.The first 4 components were sent via UPS and the last componenet had to be delivered for some stupid reason.It was supposed to come today,when the time it was supposed to be deliveredcame and went I called the 800 number and they said the delivery team would call me back to let me know when the last part of my order would be delivered.They never called and at 7:00pm came and went I signed back into my account to get the 800 number again and it was gone so I clicked the chat buttonand after several minuets the person finally came back and said they would not be completeing the delivery today and that it had to be rescheduled for next thursday which is 7 more days away.When I asked why the person couldn't tell me why! I had to pay an absurd $85 delivery fee and if we wasn't there when they came,you would have charged me an extra fee to bring it back,but that was not the case we were there and they never showed nor called to say they weren't coming.This is complete BS.I have spent alot of money at Sears over the years and expect to be treated better than that.We rearranged our whole day for your morons to deliever my order and they were a no show.I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered anything online from Sears,but you can rest assured that I will never order anything from you again.Where do I send my complaint so it can be heard by a CEO or something?NO WONDER SEARS IS GOING OUT OF BUISNESS!

Hello tnt3087, We appreciate you letting us know that you haven't been contacted yet. We'll forward this update to your case manager for attention. Thank you, Edwin C. MySears Community Moder…
  19. Food & Cooking The oven racks in Kenmore Elite (Model 790.31043302) Fall Down and have caused burns?

Hi kakrask, Thank you for sharing with us about facing the same this situation with your oven. We’ll be happy to look into this issue, and assist you in this matter. My name is Edwin and I’m w…
More >