Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Home & Family Had to have my front end load washing machine replaced 3 months ago by Concord Pike Wilmington, DE store. Plan was the pedestal was to be taken off old one and put on new one. Of course, the subcontractors that do the delivery and installation work knew nothing about this. Major appliance manager said he addressed that day, but when they came out again, they thought they were installing the washer that they had already delivered again. Multiple calls to the manager and the salesperson have resulted in lots of promises, but no results in getting pedestal installed. Tried calling store manager last night 2 times between 6:45 and 7:15, but phone just rang off hook, not going to a voicemail. I also tried twice to get bids for replacing all the appliances in our home as we are selling it. Salesperson (same one that handled the insurance issue) promised he was on it, but never got a proposal. Bought the 5 pieces somewhere else. Sad to see what has happened to Sears. What do I need to do to get this pedestal issue resolved without continuing to waste my time making countless calls and recounting the same sad story?

SearsWeLovedU, Thank you for advising us of this situation. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the problems that you have had trying to ge…
  2. Home & Family Sears damaged my vehicle

Ubenmosh, Thank you for the feedback that you have provided us regarding your recent experience at the Sears Outlet in Hayward, Ca. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. P…
  3. Home & Family How can I get Sears to listen? Purchased appliances in January 2014. Delivered in January. Have received phone calls and emails notifying delivery dates for appliances. Have gone to sears in person, spoke to sales people, have called the # on the email, spoke to managers who in turn spoke to warehouse reps. Have been told all corrections have been made. Yesterday, spoke to Ramon regarding delivery today. He said all corrected. Received an email indicating delivery for the 18th. Again, called spoke to Ramon . Can you solve your computer glitch or can we give all these extra free appliances to those in need?

Josaroni, Thank you for making us aware if this situation. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the unnecessary phone calls and emails that yo…
  4. Outdoors Let me make sure I understand. I take my mower for repairs and specifically list "oil leak" and loss of power. Your repair facility wipes the oil off, changes the spark plug and air filter and sends the mower back without even attempting to find the oil leak. I mow for 25 minutes and oil is again leaking down the sides and rear of my mower. I make a video showing the oil residue and oil standing on the mower deck in at least 2 different places and return the mower with a repair ticket that says only "oil leaks not addressed on previous work ticket #1917036". You repair facility has the mower for 7 more days and I get an email from you stating they could find no oil leak and were returning the mower AFTER DOING NOTHING! I request they clean the oil from the mower deck and air filter and run the mower for 30 minutes before it is returned. Then the "senior tech" claims he found an oil leak in the air filter gasket, replaced it and again sent the mower back WITHOUT EVEN TRYING to find the other oil leaks. After taking my mower home again and just a visual inspection, it is obvious your repair facility has again made no attempt to find the oil leak, since they haven't even cleaned the old oil and residue off, and again, after running the mower for 20 minutes, oil is running down the sides and rear of the engine. At this point it is very apparent your repair center is either absolutely incompetent OR they have no intention of honoring my protection agreement. I take the mower apart, find the VERY OBVIOUS oil leak, make another video to show your "highly trained" technicians where the oil is pouring out the top of the engine and send it in AGAIN for the same repairs that were supposed to have been done back in February. NOW after 2 opportunities and 10 days to do repairs, ON WHICH THEY REFUSED TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO FIND THE OIL LEAK, I'm going to be without my mower for another 2 weeks and NOW instead of replacing a mower with a MAJOR engine problem, your service advisor feels it's imperative to fix the problem that they NEVER would have looked for or found if I had not done my videos instead of replacing the faulty product. I do not feel this is the right decision nor do I have any faith that your repair center is capable of fixing something they could NOT EVEN FIND after 2 trips to their facility. At this point, after the hassle and frustration since February, and the incompetent and dishonest treatment from your repair center, who do I speak to about a FULL refund of the money spent on the “protection agreement “. It is NOT worth the paper it’s written on!!

Rogero51, Thank you bringing this matter regarding the repairs to your lawn mower to our attention. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the…
  5. Home & Family Hi there. I paid the remaining balance of my layaway on Monday. The website said it would take 1 business day to post. This was fine because I didn't want the dishwasher delivered until Thursday. I figured the worst that could happen would be I would have to pick it up at a store. When I pressed the "make payment" button, the system showed the payment for one second and then an error message popped up that said "temporarily unavailable." I didn't want to make another payment so I called my bank immediately. They said that yes, the funds were removed from my account and it was up to sears to capture the payment-that I couldn't cancel the payment via the bank. Tuesday, I called sears customer service. The rep was nice, apologized and said he would put me on hold to talk to a manager. He returned, said the manager said it typically takes 1-2 business days for internet payments to post. Also, that it would show I paid the balance in full by the end of business yesterday. Today I called again as the payment is still out of my bank account. I was put on hold so the rep could talk to a manager. I explained that I would like to talk to a manager because I was told that the payment would post by end of business yesterday-day 2 of the "1-2 day" posting period. The case manager was aggressive and rude. Argumentative and unprofessional. I imagine that if she paid 560 dollars for an appliance, she would be eager to resolve a potential computer glitch on Sears end as well. PS. THOSE calls should be recorded, as she interrupted me several times as I tried to explain that I'm concerned the payment of 405.81 is in limbo. Just rude. Anyway, I asked to speak to a manager after the CM told me it was 3-5 business days to post. This is unreasonable. It was taken out of my bank account immediately...I feel like I'm just being given random days to wait and see if Sears ever gets the payment. The CM told me she was the highest manager " on the line" and that if I wanted to speak to someone else, I should "hang up, call back and ask for someone else." Nice. I realize that this generation of employees aren't truly dedicated to customer service-but come on. I've been in the service industry for years. If I treated someone with her amount of disrespect, I'd be sacked immediately. I searched for an escalation number and found one. I called to speak with another CM. Although he was nice, he was completely unable to direct me to an IT department to report a potential bug, tell me what the sears system says about my phone call yesterday, or give me an explanation as to why the online payment center says 1 day to post, why the CSR I talked to yesterday said 1-2 days, why the CM I talked to today said 3-5 days...I even offered to have someone call my bank to confirm the payment is out there, waiting for sears to capture it so it may motivate someone to research it. I made the payment on Monday because I need the dishwasher tomorrow. Had the website said "it will take 5 business days to post this payment", I would have made the final payment last Monday. But, it has always said 1 day to post. My brother will be here tomorrow to install the dishwasher. I will even pick it up myself at a store somewhere. I just don't want the run around anymore. It ruins my day. Thank you for listening. Please help.

Patty, Your email and email address have been forwarded to us by our MySears colleagues and please be assured that we do understand how you want this issue resolved. My name is Jack and I am with t…
  6. Home & Family Kenmore electric range, model 790, control panel burned out in less than 5 years

Dimatasia, Thank you for the feedback regarding the issues with your oven. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. We would like to have a case manager contact you to determ…
  7. Home & Family How do I submit a complaint to the Office of the President for Sears Holdings about Sears.com

Mary_G, Thank you for your post and for letting us know about the issues with your recent dryer installation. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. We’re sorry for the pro…
  8. Home & Family Kenmore electric range, model 790, control panel burned out in less than 5 years

Cbond1990, Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback in regards to you range. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the issue that …
  9. Home & Family service sucks

not_happy666, Thank you for your post. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the delay in delivering your dishwasher. We would like to have a…
  10. Home & Family I ordered a Refrigerator, came in dented and I filed a claim with the delivery team. What do I do next? I have a claim number, but the fridge still sits there, am i ging to get my money back or a new fridge!?

Cinthia-Irizarri, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the information about your refrigerator. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apolog…
  11. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

GE12345, Thank you for your post and for bringing your issue to our attention. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the issues with your was…
  12. Home & Family Posted my issue with a double charge on my credit card for a dryer, the double charge was because sears website cannot figure out which states should charge for installation. Called multiple times. A Sarah called to say that she called my local store who delivered my dryer as they are supposed to credit me and she would follow up. Big surprise still no credit or follow up. When I called again today , twice, one person just disconnect while on hold for 20 minutes, the next one first had the nerve to tell me to.call the store. I BOUGHT IT ONLINE WHY DO I HAVE TO CALL A STORE

mdl96789, Thank you for the update on your case. I have spoken to your case manager, Jessica and she is aware that you prefer to communicate with her via email. Jessica did email you an update on you…
  13. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

JAS99, Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent repair experience. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the problems that you…
  14. Home & Family Apparently incompetent repair personnel, and shoddy customer service.

Bobhock, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the problems that you experienced with your…
  15. Outdoors My name is Rose D. I bought a Craftsman Snowblower 3 years ago that caught fire last week and is no longer operable. My son-in-law did a little digging and found out that the model I purchased was on a recall list and I never received a recall notice at all and now my warranty is no longer valid. Doesn't a recall notice supercede a warranty....especially when it catches on fire. I have a Hyundai Aceent and the warranty expired and yet there was a safety recall and the company fixed it free of charge. I contacted Sears and they said there was nothing they could do because the warranty had expired. What happened to Sears standing behind the Craftsman name or does that only pertain to your tools. I am so upset and will no longer give Sears my business until this matter is resolved.

Rose, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the information about your Craftsman Snow Blower. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for …
  16. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Irachshtul, Thank you for your post and for bringing this to our attention. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the problems that you have …
  17. Home & Family Do you ever answer customer complaints??

Nofireplace1, Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about the issue you are currently having. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology f…
  18. Home & Family I have some very serious concerns with my recent experience with Sears. First I was tricked into purchasing an extended protection plan for a washer that did not qualify. After being left in tears and made to feel stupid by the repair person, I gave up and when to Sears to pick out a new Washer and Dryer. There I was assured that the machine I was getting would work in my house. When the machines were delivered I was again made to feel stupid and told that they could not rearrange the machines like was promised, but that I would have to have a repair person from sears do that. After they left I realized the machines were not working well and they did not even bother to level them. I’ve since made several calls to sears only to given bad information, hung up on, or told an appointment was made that never was (this has happened twice). When a repair person final came to my house He only gave me 5 min warning, so I couldn’t make it… but I had someone close go over to let him in. He told that person that he couldn’t add a longer drain hose to the washer because it would void the warranty. I was told the next day by Sears Chat that adding the longer hose would not void the warranty. The machines are still not working well, so I gave up and tried to return them today, but was told by chat with Daniel Fisher that I would have to take them back to the store…..I’m so frustrated. I’ve called and spoke to two additional people at Sears and think I have an appointment to have the machines replaced, but I’m not sure that is actually going to happen, as I have tried this twice now, and the appointments I made mysteriously disappear. How can I make sure things are really going to be done right this time, and that I do not keep getting treated so badly by Sears?

Ms.Vicki, Thank you for your post. We have forwarded your message to your case manager for fololow up. Thank you Jack C. MySears Community Moderator
  19. Home & Family frdge broke after four months

JASONG12, Thank you for your post. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. We’re sorry for the troubles that you are having with your refrigerator. We would like to have a c…
More >