Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Home & Family Delivery team damages wooden flooring on new home and Sears doesn't care to respond to the claim

Navalins, We sincerely apologize for the lack of direct contact. We will ensure this is brought to your case manager's attention and have them contact you accordingly. Thanks, Kurt M. MySea…
  2. Home & Family How do I complain about the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my lifer from Sears home service?

sheriff007, Thank you for reaching out and informing us about your recent online layaway experience. We would like to apologize for any frustration and confusion that has been brought on during th…
  3. Home & Family Do you ever answer customer complaints??

Susan04, Thank you for informing us about your recent repair experience with your dishwasher. We know dealing with multiple repairs can be quite a frustrating experience. We see in you post that y…
  4. Home & Family Does Sears consumers know that Sears will not take responsibility for floor damages while installing your dishwasher?

isaachagen, Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience and concerns with your Kenmore Elite Dishwasher. We know it can be quite frustrating when an appliance does not perform as it…
  5. Home & Family HELP, more poor customer service issues at Sears

stevejp12, We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your recent online ordering experience. We can understand, with the confusion that has taken place and the level of customer service…
  6. Saving Money Can't even place an order for pickup or delivery (Even though it's in stock)!!!

PissedinHouston, We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your recent ordering experiences. We know it can be frustrating when their is an issue trying to make a purchase of a product …
  7. Food & Cooking The oven racks in Kenmore Elite (Model 790.31043302) Fall Down and have caused burns?

DIVADLX, We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the performance of your oven. At this time we would like have a dedicated case manager speak with you to directly address and concerns…
  8. Home & Family I'm having trouble following up on a gift card I was promised as compensation for refrigerator damaged in delivery. Have spoken to 6 or 7 people today. Some of them disconnect me.

Raggmoppgal, Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your recent experience with receiving a damaged refrigerator. While we are glad to hear that we were able to come to an agreement on a…
  9. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

DispSears, Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent experience with the repairs to your dishwasher and level of customer service you have received. We apologize for any frustratio…
  10. Home & Family Fool me once, shame on you

mropers, In order for us to properly assist you, we would need you to forward your best contact information to smadvisor@searshc.com and make that attention to, (mropers), the screen name that you…
  11. Outdoors email address for filing a complaint

WhateverAgain, Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your recent experience with you hot tub. we certainly know it can be frustrating when a large purchase breaks down and you are u…
  12. Health & Fitness Where is my order that was to be delivered yesterday, 1/3/14?

1unhappybuyer, We apologize for the lack of direct contact. We will have a case manager reach out and provide you with additional assistance. Thank you, Kurt M. MySears Community Moderator
  13. Home & Family part for refrigerator is on backorder andbI get NO follup fton Sears has been 3 months not happy unit is about 4 years old

unhappywithsears7, Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent experience with your refrigerator. We apologize for any frustrations you encountered with the back order of the part th…
  14. Home & Family Do NOT do business with Sears. I am probably the least litigious person I know and tomorrow I will be filing a claim in small clams court against them. Our dishwasher, under warranty, has been broken for 3 months. We have had 8 service calls, taken off 40 hours of work to wait for service people to show up- often they arrived many hours late, with no ID badges, incorrect parts and only one has ever left us a receipt. One time we waited 5 hours and the person never showed up at all. They scratched our new hardwood floor, made us pay for a service call despite the warranty (and have still not reimbursed us) and the dishwasher still does not work. I finally reached someone in executive offices, Samantha, who was understanding, gave me a case number and said she would work to get it replaced and would call me in 1-3 days. That was about 2 weeks ago and I never heard from her again. Please beware of doing business with them, they are unprofessional and do not care about their customers.

lucial, We are sorry for the lack of direct contact with your case manager. We will ensure this post is brought to their attention and have them follow up with you accordingly. Thank you, Kur…
  15. Home & Family Kenmore electric range, model 790, control panel burned out in less than 5 years

CambriaV, Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent experiences with Kenmore oven. We apologize for any frustrations you have experienced with recent control board issues you have …
  16. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

tagsandstedt, We are sorry for any troubles that you have experienced with the delivery of your new refrigerator. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We know the importance of ha…
  17. Home & Family How can I get an online order issue resolved when the customer service staff are rude and unhelpful?

Cmarinar, Thank you for the update. We apologize for the lack of direct contact with your case manager. Please be assured we have brought your recent post to your case manager's attention and will…
  18. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

bigapple42, Thank you for reaching out and informing us about your recent repair experience.My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. At your convenience, please contact my office via …
  19. Health & Fitness Is it wrong of me to expect for Sears repair to show up for a scheduled appointment to complete work they had previously started? Today, December 24 2013, I was scheduled for a repairman to come out and complete the repair on my treadmill by installing parts ordered by a sears repairman on December 10. This appointmentment was setup by sears maintenance department exactly 14 days ago to complete the repair previously started. My appointment window was between 8am and 12pm. I called three times and was told during my first call that the repair would be out as chedule. I made my second call exactly 2.5 hours after the scheduled time had passed and was told that someone from the scheduling department would be calling me right back. After 1.5 hours of waiting I called back again and spoke to the shift supervisor Xavier and was told again that the routing department would be calling. Again, no one ever called . Who can I speak with to get a repairman out to complete the repair started?

emccurd, Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent repair experience with your treadmill. We apologize for any frustrations you have experienced with having the scheduled repair ti…
  20. Saving Money Why does Sears provide the worst customer service I have ever seen?

Stevenswm, We have not received your information at this time. We suggest that you resend the information to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Kurt M. MySears Community Moderator
More >