Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Food & Cooking The oven racks in Kenmore Elite (Model 790.31043302) Fall Down and have caused burns?

Hello KALP! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter. We can truly understand your frustrations with what has occurred with …
  2. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Hello Lunnms! We thank you for taking the time to post your washer. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated with what has occurred with your ordered part. We would like to put you in contact w…
  3. Home & Family I had a washing machine installed and the installers damaged the floor. A damage claim was put in and someone came out to look at it and they stated that we would hear something back from someone. this has been several months and we have heard nothing. I would like my floor fixed.

Hello garnerj013! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention regarding your damage claim. We certainly can see why…
  4. Home & Family Apparently incompetent repair personnel, and shoddy customer service.

Hi bobhock! We thank you for letting us know about this. We apologize for your continued frustrations. We have forwarded your post over to our case management team for review. Again, we do apolo…
  5. Home & Family Sears Mattress Warranty- What is the deal?

Hello ChrisBD! We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We truly understand your frustrations with the mishaps that occurred with your mattress. We have forwarded your post over to …
  6. Home & Family Apparently incompetent repair personnel, and shoddy customer service.

Hello bobhock! We thank you for bringing this delay in contact to our attention. We are truly sorry that you’ve not been able to get in touch with your case manager directly. We will forward your…
  7. Home & Family Kenmore electric range, model 790, control panel burned out in less than 5 years

Hello Krdraper! We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We truly understand your frustrations with the mishaps that occurred with your range repair. We have forwarded your posts ov…
  8. Home & Family Posted my issue with a double charge on my credit card for a dryer, the double charge was because sears website cannot figure out which states should charge for installation. Called multiple times. A Sarah called to say that she called my local store who delivered my dryer as they are supposed to credit me and she would follow up. Big surprise still no credit or follow up. When I called again today , twice, one person just disconnect while on hold for 20 minutes, the next one first had the nerve to tell me to.call the store. I BOUGHT IT ONLINE WHY DO I HAVE TO CALL A STORE

Hello mdl98789! We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We truly understand your frustrations with the mishaps that occurred with your tractor. We have forwarded your posts over to y…
  9. Home & Family How do I file a complaint

Hello Ltpc323! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter. We truly apologize for the troubles you have encountered with your s…
  10. Saving Money SYWR Max Program Cancelled and I can't get a straight answer ... or refund.

Hello plnsng! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated and upset o…
  11. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Hello savannah1234! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We appreciate you for reaching out to us. We can truly understand your frustrations with what has occurred wi…
  12. Home & Family THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED !!!

Hello deerboy72! We thank you for bringing this delay to our attention. We will forward your post over to our case management team. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this ha…
  13. Home & Family Where can I make complaints regarding delivery issues?

Hello, jhardy! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your refrigerator. We truly apologize for the mishaps you h…
  14. Food & Cooking The oven racks in Kenmore Elite (Model 790.31043302) Fall Down and have caused burns?

Hello Rebatesarentus! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your oven. We truly apologize for the mishaps you ha…
  15. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Hello chergibbs! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter. We truly apologize for the troubles you have encountered with you…
  16. Home & Family Complaint About Refrigerator Delivery

Hello Jim1961! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about your refrigerator. We truly apologize for the troubles you have encountered wit…
  17. Home & Family BUYER BEWARE WHEN BUYING FROM SEARS.COM - YOU MAY NOT BE PURCHASING FROM SEARS BUT INSTEAD FROM A THIRD PARTY SELLER WHO DOES NOT HAVE SEAR\\\'S REPUTATION. THERE IS NO SUCH PERSON AS Imran Jooma SVP & President, Marketing, WHOSE NAME APPEARS ON THE ORDER CONFIRMATION. WATCH OUT!!!!

Hello tamlusk! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter. We can truly understand your frustrations with waiting to receive y…
  18. Home & Family How od I get help with a delivery insurance problem? I called Sears was referred to the insurance company received a claim number was referred to the delivery company was referred to the driver and after over a month no one has contacted me although I have called multiple times. Claim Number L1402115024

Hello gwstringer! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your delivery insurance claim. We would very much like t…
More >