Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Home & Family On March 16th I called the Sears National Installation Office to set up installation of a microwave. I spoke to Representative Chris. I was quoted the price of $169.99. I have just received my Credit Card Statement only to find that I was charged $179.16. I called back to the Installation center to find out the reason for the discrepancy. After speaking to 4 different representatives all they could tell me is that the $9.17 difference was a "special tax". When asked what the special tax was for not one person could explain. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and was connected to Bianca. She too stated that it was a special tax and proceeded to guess at the reasons why I may have been charged the special tax. She then connected me to a representative that sells the installation and her explanation was that it was a special tax and that was what she was told to tell me. I understand what tax is. I don't get why it was charged. This level of customer service is unacceptable. Someone needs to explain what/where the "special tax" is going. What agency is getting the tax? It is not NJ state sales tax. When I purchased installation for my dishwasher, I was not charged any tax. I have purchased over $4000 worth of appliances from Sears and the experience at all other levels has been fine. Your call center falls short.

Dear donda2, Please accept our apologies for troubles surrounding your microwave installation. My name is Mina with the Social Media Support team. I am concerned about your situation and would like…
  2. Home & Family Where can I make complaints regarding delivery issues?

Hello stillwaitingintx, Thank you for taking time to post about what you’ve experienced with your delivery and your subsequent attempts to receive assistance. My name is Mina with the Social Medi…
  3. Home & Family I wish I could have read about Sears Service Reviews before purchasing the TV. On April, 12 2014 we purchased a Samsung LED TV from Sears, Tuttle Mall. When we came back home and opened the box other than TV Panel and Stand everything was missing. On top of that the LED Panel was not the same what it had to be. Our excitement was ruined at that very moment. On April, 13 2014 when we went back to show this to the Brand Central Manager Josh, he responded the we cannot do anything on this you have to directly deal with Samsung. I mean we have purchased the TV from Sears and Sears representative gives such response to the customer then what is the point purchasing anything from Sears. Josh was behaving like we had taken out parts and we wanted to take advantage of the same. Me and wife felt really humiliating at that point. If I get the refund of my amount then I'd be more than happy to break relations with Sears and from now onwards I'd never purchase anything from Sears.

Dear PatheticResponse, We appreciate you taking time to post about your television purchase. We can certainly see this ongoing matter has been disheartening and inconvenient. My name is Mina with…
  4. Food & Cooking How do I get the number to the district manager Mr O'N. ?

Dear arleane1, We apologize for the challenges you’ve experienced concerning your range situation. My name is Mina with the Sears Social Media Support team. We certainly understand the importance…
  5. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Hello Rooeintan, Thank you for making us aware of the challenges you have been facing regarding your dishwasher repair, what you have described certainly proves this has been an upsetting experienc…
  6. Home & Family my washing machine has been broken for over a month now

Dear Jodimelissa, We apologize for the challenges you’ve experienced concerning your washing machine. We certainly understand the inconvenience we have caused with the multiple repairs and yet h…
  7. Home & Family My refrigerator is a lemon. We have had 4 service calls within the first 12 months. How can we get it replaced according to the Sears no lemon policy promise?

Dear marypass, We’re sorry to hear that you are having problems with your refrigerator repair needs and the poor customer service received so far. We can understand the importance to have a funct…
  8. Home & Family Kenmore electric range, model 790, control panel burned out in less than 5 years

Hi Lehmo7, We appreciate you taking time to post about your range unit; we certainly can see how this has caused you to be disappointed. My name is Mina with Social Media Support team. We would l…
  9. Home & Family The dryer was suppose to be delivered on 3/21 between five and seven. They never showed up. I called at 7pm and they told me that they were running behind and wouldn't be there for another two or so hours. Since I had worked all day and took care of four children I was unable to stay up that much later. My kids needed to be put to sleep and I was exhausted from a long day at work. I informed the lady that night that they needed to reschedule the delivery since they are not going to deliver on the time frame they told me they would. She then rescheduled it for Monday and told me that I was going to receive a call Sunday night to tell me the time frame again. This time I never received the call so I called them. They had the delivery scheduled for 3/26 between 8am and noon. I of course had to work so I told them to reschedule my delivery for after five in the evening on the 26th. They confirmed that this was done and my delivery would come. When I arrived home that night there was a sticker on my door saying sorry we missed you. So I called again. I told them again that I need my delivery to be scheduled after 5pm. So now I was scheduled for 3/27 after 5pm. The delivery people showed up at my house today at 1 in the afternoon. My son was there so they proceeded to install my replacement dryer. However, the new dryer wouldn't work. So they hooked my old dryer back up and left with the new one. Now this has been over two weeks of trying to get the new dryer to my house. I am very dissatisfied with the service of Sears and I will be letting everyone know.

Hello jaimewilson, Thank you for taking time to post about what you’ve experienced with your dryer delivery and your subsequent attempts to receive assistance. My name is Mina with the Social Me…
  10. Home & Family Apparently incompetent repair personnel, and shoddy customer service.

Dear bobhock, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, we apologize you have not been able reach you in a timely manner to discuss your mower repair issues. My name is Mina with the S…
  11. Home & Family Add me to the list of other unhappy sears customers repairman just left me with an estimate of $370 for 2 parts and labor to fix a gas range that we rarely use. Shame on Sears and their "customer care" for not taking care of this customer. Just lost a customer for life. Good luck on your quest for a new customer!

Dear Crowel, We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to post about the level of customer service you were provided with regarding the range repair estimate price. Sears has a long standin…
  12. Home & Family Delivery team damages wooden flooring on new home and Sears doesn't care to respond to the claim

Hello Navalins, Thank you for taking time to post about all that you have experienced with your washer delivery and installation, we certainly understand how this was both frustrating and challengi…
  13. Home & Family How can I get someone in the corporate office to fix a major issue?

Dear verysadcustomer, We’re sorry to hear that you are having problems with your refrigerator repair needs and the poor customer service received so far. We can understand the importance to have …
  14. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Dear NoDishwasherRepair, Thank you for making us aware of the challenges you have been facing regarding your dishwasher repair, what you have described certainly proves this has been an upsetting …
  15. Home & Family How long should it take to get an appointment for a technician visit when you have a Sears Protection Agreement on your appliances?

Dear Countryjo, We apologize for the delay in responding to your post and for the inconvenience you experienced with your refrigerator repair appointment. We know your time is valuable and I can…
  16. Home & Family Executive customer service operators are liars and management are liars . I want my money back for the the me more elite refrigerator and stove now and no resolve!!! That's why they are losing their stores .

HiJaguar7, Thank you for making us aware of the troubles you are having with your refrigerator and stove. My name is Mina with the Sears Social Media Support team. I would like to take this tim…
More >