Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Dear KevinFitz158, We are deeply sorry for the frustration and inconvenience that we caused. This is without question something that we are concerned with. You should not have encountered this situ…
  2. Home & Family where can i complain about the repair services offered by sears?

Hi aljan5, We truly sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment surrounding the repair on your double oven. It’s clear that we have failed to meet your expectations with our service. Thank yo…
  3. Home & Family How can I contact the President of Sears regarding terrible customer service?

Hi Ed_Z, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you have yet to receive a resolution for the issue that you have encountered with the refrigerator in your va…
  4. Home & Family What am I supposed to do when the repair shop breaks my sewing machine (livelihood) and I am told that all I can do is send it back in, be without it AGAIN for however many weeks (last time it was a little over 5 weeks), and trust that they will fix it this time not break it!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I was told that I was offered the wrong support plan. I should have been offered the one where if I have a problem I send the machine in and get reimbursed so I can get another one that works, that day!!!! Again, I have to pay for Sears’s mistakes. Is there anything anyone there at Sears can do for me as I need a machine NOW that works to be able to get paid? Believe me, if I could afford it, I would throw this one away and buy a new one somewhere else but I can’t so I HOPE you can help me!

Hi booker6345, Our apologies for the delay. I see that we have received your contact information and a personal case manager will be in touch as soon as possible to address your concerns. Thank you…
  5. Home & Family Our washer continues to give us problems. Please assist (see below).

Dear amyandharold, We are very sorry to hear of the difficulties that you are currently experiencing with your washer and our service. We certainly understand the concern that is being expressed. W…
  6. Home & Family Can anything be done to fix my fridge!?

Hi Gjaghoo, We are terribly sorry to hear of the unpleasant experience you have encountered with your refrigerator and with the service that has taken place this far. Thank you for bringing informa…
  7. Home & Family Alintech Selling Pirated Software on Sears.com

Dear Tjernagel, We are sincerely sorry for trouble that you have encountered with your online purchase. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I will pass the feedback that has been p…
  8. Home & Family What am I supposed to do when the repair shop breaks my sewing machine (livelihood) and I am told that all I can do is send it back in, be without it AGAIN for however many weeks (last time it was a little over 5 weeks), and trust that they will fix it this time not break it!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I was told that I was offered the wrong support plan. I should have been offered the one where if I have a problem I send the machine in and get reimbursed so I can get another one that works, that day!!!! Again, I have to pay for Sears’s mistakes. Is there anything anyone there at Sears can do for me as I need a machine NOW that works to be able to get paid? Believe me, if I could afford it, I would throw this one away and buy a new one somewhere else but I can’t so I HOPE you can help me!

Dear booker6345, Our apologies for the trouble with getting your sewing machine repaired and back in a timely manner. We want to look into this process on your behalf as well as partner up with our…
  9. Home & Family Where can file a complaint to other than Sears.com. I recently took my transmission into Sears Hilo Hawaii and they ripped me off.

Dear Dmandaanser808, We are sorry for the trouble surrounding your transmission. We are happy to speak with you about this situation to see how we can help. Please send the following information …
  10. Home & Family My Kenmore Range started flashing an F10 error code a few days ago. We couldn't get it to turn off no matter how many times we tried. Stove kept getting hotter and I was afraid it was going to start a fire. I finally had to unplug it to get it to stop. This seems like quite a dangerous problem and I'm not sure I want to spend money to get it fixed. Many online say that they have replaced parts and it still gives the Error Code. Shouldn't this stove be recalled, since it is a fire hazard? I can't get any help from Customer Service since the stove is out of warranty. Is there someone I can talk to about this issue?

Dear HockeyGuy, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We understand the concern that is being expressed with the stove not shutting off without being unplugged. This is a concern fo…
  11. Home & Family Cannot get an appointment sooner than 2 weeks for repair

Dear medic4152, We are terribly sorry for the delay with getting service out to your home. Having a working stove is very important for day to day use. We want to look into this situation on your b…
  12. Home & Family I was given a gift certificate to sears portrait studio, which has since gone out of business. My gift certificate is still valid and i would like to know how i will be reimbursed/ how it wil be honored?

Hi jhatter421, We are sorry for any confusion. You have come to the right place. We are happy to assist you with this and work out the details. Please send the following information – contact #, …
  13. Home & Family Who do I need to contact to get a trained delievry team to come to my home on time with tools to attach headboard brackets to a bed?

Dear Nanof2, Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced with the assembly of your headboard. We understand why you are a bit irritated by the process that has taken plac…
  14. Home & Family Who can help me preserve my sanity?

Dear mgillikin, We are terribly sorry to hear of the unpleasant experience you have encountered with our delivery team and the delivery process that has taken place this far. It’s clear that we h…
  15. Outdoors Ok, so now I'm just down right pissed off! I purchased a new battery for my earthwise lawn mower. It cost $130, was to have been received by July 3rd, then by July 10th. I called on July 13 to track my order. After talking with 3 different people, I was promised a call back within 24 hours, It is now July 22 and I have not heard back from anyone. You have my $130 and I need my battery NOW! You have my PHONE # and I expect a call today! or merchandise today this is ridiculous, for another $100 I could buy another lawnmower, but bet I surely do not plan to use SEARS again. Last year I ordered a new blade for the same lawn mower, ordered two, rec'd one, was to be re-imbursed, never was......maybe you just like stealing from your customers!

Dear mseveoverfifty, We are truly sorry to hear of the lack of communication and trouble that you have experienced with your order. It’s clear that we have failed to meet the expectations that ha…
  16. Home & Family Where do I complain about home delivery issue?

Dear Yipykya, Please accept our apologies for the unpleasant experience you have encountered with our delivery team. We certainly understand the frustrations that are being expressed with the situa…
  17. Home & Family Who's running this circus?

Dear Synapse911, Please accept our sincerest apologize for the unpleasant experience you have encountered with the delivery of your mattress and for the lack of follow up that was promised. It’s …
More >