Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Sears Cares Sears Cares

Sears Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Home & Family Is anyone actually willing to provide true customer service?

Hello Jemiller24, My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We thank you for letting us know about your refrigerator delivery troubles. The aggravation that you must feel with having your…
  2. Food & Cooking The oven racks in Kenmore Elite (Model 790.31043302) Fall Down and have caused burns?

Hello dorothywetzel, My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We thank you for letting us know about the oven troubles that you have been recently experiencing. The disappointment with the…
  3. Home & Family Kenmore electric range, model 790, control panel burned out in less than 5 years

Hello NHLiving, My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We would like to first thank you for alerting us of the appliance troubles that you have been experiencing. The disappointment th…
  4. Home & Family Why does Sears not take pride in their products or replacement parts?

Hello SherriRR, My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We definitely appreciate you letting us know about the continued dishwasher troubles that you have recently encountered. The aggr…
  5. Home & Family purchased new refrigerator 02/20/14 has not worked since..am getting run around by service dept..schedule 6 days before can come out.....WHY SINCE THIS IS BRANDE NEW..SHOULDNT THIS BE A PRIORITY???? AND DOING WITHOUT A REFRIGERATOR SINCE FEB 20TH AND NOW 6 MORE DAYS?

Hello 52945, My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We would like to start by thanking you for making us aware of your repair service troubles. The frustration that you feel with regar…
  6. Home & Family How do I submit a complaint to the Office of the President for Sears Holdings about Sears.com

Hello JenCE, My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We see that you have a case with our BBB business partners and would encourage you to reach out to your BBB case manager for any furt…
  7. Home & Family Who is in charge of the sinking ship?

My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We appreciate you bringing this concern to our attention. I am getting this to the attention of your case manager for assistance. Thank you, To…
  8. Home & Family Just how do you register a complaint? I have purchased major appliances from Sears for years, and the service contracts as well. Now we have a service representative who refuses to service a covered product and we have to wait until they can bring in another person from another area. Never again will I purchase from sears.

Tony Hello spencer44, My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We certainly appreciate you making us aware of the refrigerator delivery troubles that you have been encountering over the …
  9. Home & Family Kenmore Microwave 405.72122310. First this is the 3 unit I got that does the same thing, You place a beverage in the untt to heat and use the quick press 2 for 2mins and and some time during the process it changes power level form 10 to 8 why? Secon is there any way to reduce the sound of the beep that tells you it done? Third had to take 3 returned for first reason and 1 because it was dented in box. Forth When I toke the last one back they had place the unit on sale they would not offer refund on difference but after complaining the manager offered a $10.00 refund still waiting for that since 1/14/2014. The price I paid was $129.99 went on sale for $99.00 what gives with Sears lately use be the place that I buy all my appliances rethinking this now. I even had a store employee say we don't have that item in stock try Walmart WTF I never shop there and that really Pi$$ed me off. So what can you do to helpp me out here?

Hello house2full17011, My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We would like to thank you for alerting us of the microwave troubles that you have encountered. The frustration that you m…
  10. Food & Cooking The oven racks in Kenmore Elite (Model 790.31043302) Fall Down and have caused burns?

Hello dorothywetzel, My name is Tony and I am with the Sears Cares team. We thank you for letting us know about the oven troubles that you have been recently experiencing. The disappointment with t…
  11. Saving Money How many more times do we have to reschedule before ACTUALLY receiving the item?

Hello MNMarten, My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We would like to thank you for letting us know about the furniture delivery delays that you have been experiencing. The aggrav…
  12. Home & Family How do i dispute a Sears Service call charge when the service was not performed

Hello Orpa, We appreciate you letting us know about your concerns with the repair bill. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team. The concern that you have with receiving a bill after…
  13. Home & Family How do I get in contact with the right person to process my refund?

Hello fglang18, We appreciate you providing us an update about your reward points. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team. I am getting this to the attention of your case manager for…
  14. Home & Family Problems with washing machine

Hello Rocjez, Thank you for letting us know about your washer repair and warranty concerns. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team. The aggravation that you must feel with regard t…
  15. Home & Family How can I get my Range repaired - waiting 2 weeks for Sears

Hello MSLyon, Thank you for bringing these repair concerns to our attention. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team and I want to you to know that the disappointment that you have wit…
  16. Home & Family Why did I pay money for a Sears Protection Agreement?

Hello LandShark01, We appreciate you alerting us of the troubles that you are encountering with your washer. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team. The aggravations that you feel wi…
  17. Health & Fitness Need help contacting someone who can help me

Hi Smontealvo, Thank you for letting us know about the air hockey troubles that you have recently encountered. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team and I can absolutely understand t…
  18. Home & Family Who do I need to talk to about rescheduling my home delivery?

Hello JosephKeene, Thank you for providing us with the update on the washer. My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team and I would like to apologize for the delay in getting back with you…
More >