1. Home & Family Sears policy on water heaters is ****. When their product fails, you have to wait 5 days for them to come verify it, plus pay them 79.99 for them to cover your warranty. That is ****

Dear Jdr03210, My name is Brian, and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalation Team. We are truly sorry for the delay in having your water heater issue corrected. I do see that you have worked…
  2. Home & Family I am trying to locate my order that was supposed to be delivered by 19 Feb 13. I e-mailed seller twice and still have not gotten any info on my order. Can someone PLEASE update me on my order.462079952

Dear Astagathe, My name is Brian, and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalation Team. We are sorry for the delay in receiving an update on your order. We know how discouraging this type of servic…
  3. Home & Family Why did you bill my credit card then cancel my order and make me wait for a credit back to my card!

Dear Ozzyozb, My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are truly sorry that you had this kind of experience with your online order. Online stock is often based …