• 13 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

what is puzzling is how do you know so much? and all it sounds like is that you're taking up for Sears and you're trying to dis-credit the seller and I don't believe that should be your position here …
  2. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

don't try to insult me!!!! I'm a customer that knows the seller isn't to blame so I don't feel its right you're attacking me for it. And by the way how do you know so much. Even the seller didn't know…
  3. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

Actually you will be refunded they kept doing me the same way. They tell you that the seller has your money but they don't. Sears holds on to our money. The reason we didn't get our orders is because …
  4. Home & Family Betterdeals4u2 is a great company and I know that Sears is making them look bad by not telling us the customers what's really going on. I have order from Betterdeals4u2 6 months ago Shirley gave me EXCELLENT customer service and my order arrived on time. I recently ordered again and I know this is a great company and Sears didn't give them my money I seen the emails where a Sears rep told them that they would not give them my money for 15 days. I figured that's why they have us wait so long Because of Sears and sears payment processing is very flawed. I seen a blog that is making Betterdeals4u2 look fraud and trust me their not. Sears hasn't released payment to them so you people need to use your head. And the more you complain about your order to Sears the longer Sears keeps your money and this means the Seller doesn't have your money so why should they even care what you're talking about? Sears needs to take responsibility for their actions. And Sears need to tell us why they take our money when we purchase the item but they don't pay the sellers for 15 days. That's not right to the seller at all.

I agree with James I have also ordered from them and they have given me great service as well
  5. Home & Family Betterdeals4u2 is a great company and I know that Sears is making them look bad by not telling us the customers what's really going on. I have order from Betterdeals4u2 6 months ago Shirley gave me EXCELLENT customer service and my order arrived on time. I recently ordered again and I know this is a great company and Sears didn't give them my money I seen the emails where a Sears rep told them that they would not give them my money for 15 days. I figured that's why they have us wait so long Because of Sears and sears payment processing is very flawed. I seen a blog that is making Betterdeals4u2 look fraud and trust me their not. Sears hasn't released payment to them so you people need to use your head. And the more you complain about your order to Sears the longer Sears keeps your money and this means the Seller doesn't have your money so why should they even care what you're talking about? Sears needs to take responsibility for their actions. And Sears need to tell us why they take our money when we purchase the item but they don't pay the sellers for 15 days. That's not right to the seller at all.

It's still not right that their made out to be the bad guys when their not so say what you want but Betterdeals4u is a great company I have also ordered from them
  6. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

so basically all I do is lie (complain) here about a merchant and you guys refund my money and I get to keep the merchandise? yeah this sounds so fraud and all the people on this blog complaining soun…
  7. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

I wrote to you and you never responded so this seems untrue. How can you not see that these people are just trying to get free laptops this is the oldest trick in the book!!
  8. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

I didn't have any issues with Betterdeals4u2 the issue I have is with one of the people on this blog. These people's stories sound really made up and bogus I've ordered from this same merchant and I r…
  9. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

You need to be careful what you're listening to because this information seems like its from a Sears Rep they do that ya know....they act like their sellers when really their Sears rep trying to cover…
  10. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

And something about your story doesn't sound right or add up. from what I've read you knew months ago something was wrong and yet you still place another order? You need help alright.I think that mayb…
  11. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

First off I've ordered as well and I know that Sears isn't telling you that they do not pay them on time so they don't have your money Sears does. But most of you think that its the Marketplace seller…