• 0 answers
    • 1 post
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Saving Money On March 20th 2013 I received an email stating that I won the Land's End Spring Break on Shop Your Way. That morning at 8:10am central time I click on the W-9 Form and completed it and then received a confirmation that it was complete. "On March 25 th I received the following message from SYWR This will serve as a final reminder to complete your W-9 form available @ http://www.shopyourway.com/app/1825/l. Non-completion of the W-9 form by 03/27/2013 will be considered forfeiture of your pending SYWR points-based prize. Thank you for your immediate attention to the matter. Win Your Way Team. So I tried to call SYWR and was told by Sandy that they were just a clearing house and that I needed to call Lands End because it was there contest. Lands End said that Sears was in charge of the contest and Sears Told me that Shop your Way is the ones that needed my W-9 so I sent the following message to SYWR. IT'S TIME TO COLLECT YOUR POINTS! Please be sure to complete the W-9 form no later than 03/27/2013. Non-completion will result in forfeiture of your pending SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM Points-based prize. ABOUT SHC : PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS : TERMS OF USE : PRIVACY POLICY : CALIFORNIA PRIVACY POLICY : CONTACT US Experience SHOP YOUR WAY in a whole new way www.shopyourway.com Members earn Points on Qualifying Purchases. Subject to full program terms available at www.shopyourway.com. Must remain opted-in to receiving promotional emails from SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM to earn Bonus Points. If you believe you received this email in error, contact us at SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDSSM 1-800-991-8708, where our helpful staff will verify your enrollment in our rewards program. For the most up-to-date Points status please visit www.shopyourway.com/rewards. Products and assortments vary by store. This is an advertisement. Sears Holdings Corporation shall not be held liable for errors or omissions in pricing. In the event of an error, we will make every effort to accommodate our customers. I received the above email on March 20th 2013 and Filled out the W-9 after clicking on the Link at the bottom of the email. Then on March 25th I received the following -- This will serve as a final reminder to complete your W-9 form available @ http://www.shopyourway.com/app/1825/l. Non-completion of the W-9 form by 03/27/2013 will be considered forfeiture of your pending SYWR points-based prize. Thank you for your immediate attention to the matter. Win Your Way Team. This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you. But when I go to click on any of the Links to fill out a new w-9 I receive error messages. I have attempted to contact both SYWR by phone and Emails, with no responses, and Lands End (whom Sandy at SYWR told me I needed to contact) and no one can tell me anything about the sweepstake prize or if anyone has received the first W-9 that I sent or whom else I should call. So I have attached the W-9' for both myself, Lois V and my husband, Dean V, as I have been told that the account # 7081153262435229 is under both of our names. Is there anything else you need from us? Thanks, Lois V" --- Then on March 26th I received the following message by email --- Amy Mar 26 (8 days ago) to me Hi Lois, I’m Amy from the Sweepstakes team and I received your email below. CONGRATULATIONS on your big win!!! Have you decided how you are going to spend your points?! I’m sorry to hear that you were having trouble with the link to the W-9 form. Thank you for sending the requested information. I will make sure it gets passed along to the appropriate person. You should expect to hear from someone in the next couple of days regarding your points prize. If you do not hear from a representative, please do not hesitate to contact me. Regards, Amy . So I left it alone thinking that it was all taken care and it continued to say on the SYWR website that "YOU WON" and it was pending. UNTIL THIS EVENING IT SAYS THAT SOMEONE ELSE WON !! How can this happen ???? What can be done ???