• 37 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Outdoors Why Sears Auto Rockaway, NJ is so bad?

Pareshtrivedi, Our sincerest apologies for the less than satisfactory experience you had with in our auto center. We certainly understand your concern with this matter and would like to speak with yo…
  2. Saving Money How to contact Sears rebate center?

Hello Gjna, We are sorry to learn of the trouble you’ve encountered with your rebate. We certainly understand your concern with this and are glad to be of assistance. At your convenience, pleas…
  3. Outdoors with the road hazard agreement, my front tires on the inside are really worned out. I purchased set of 4 tires and alignment.. only driven 15,000 miles.. the outside of tires looks like that are still in very good condition.. what can be done with this

Teebrook, We’re sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with your tires and for all the confusion in regards to what is covered under your warranty. I certainly understand you concern with need…
  4. Health & Fitness Ordered a new treadmill and was delivered a floor model. Cant get to talk to anyone in service for a refund or exchange. Called the very same day the product was received and no help from anyone. Bad service = SEARS?

Satsri, We are very sorry to hear of the disappointing experience you’ve had with us. Please know we are dismayed to learn of the poor service you received via telephone and our sincerest apologi…
  5. Home & Family I returned a Christmas Tree to the Sears store which I purchased on line. I have not received a credit to my Master Card. How long does it take? The tree was returned Jan. 8, 2013.

LADYH52, Please accept our apologies for the delay of your refund for the tree. I can understand how disconcerting it is, waiting as long as you have. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears …
  6. Saving Money Why is getting a order by December 24 so hard?

Minnette1 – We are so sorry to learn you are having the same sort of problem with the purchase you made online. I am sure this is quite frustrating as the holiday has drawn so near, so quickly! We c…
  7. Saving Money Why is getting a order by December 24 so hard?

Peachy5051 - We are terribly sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with the purchase you made online. I can understand your concern with the need for this item arriving in time for Christmas. We …
  8. Home & Family Have you had horrible home service from Sears???

1Red, Please accept our apologies for the trouble with your washer. I know how difficult it is living in a home without a working washer. We are very sorry for any inconvenience and disappointment …
  9. Saving Money Haven't received $100 awards for buying 4 Cooper tires on 11/29/2012. It was promised by 12/14/2012 by e-mail

Ricrom, We are very sorry for the confusion with your awards. We apologize for any problem this has caused for you. We would like to look into this and find a speedy resolution for you. At your…
  10. Home & Family Tried tracking an online purchase. The tracking number for UPS is bogus. How do I get a REAL tracking number?????????????????

Sdeals, How frustrating! We certainly understand your concern with your recent purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and would like to speak with you about it. At your …
  11. Home & Family What can I do to get my shipping $$ back? Seller says I ordered wrong item. I didnt!!

Scon67, We are very sorry for the confusion and disappointment with your order! I understand your concern with this matter with the holidays drawing so near. We are glad to look into this and find …
  12. Food & Cooking How did I manage to get such "wonderful" service?

Jaypezz, We are terribly sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with your refrigerator and the delay with your repair appointment. We can understand the urgency of this matter as a working refrig…
  13. Health & Fitness Hi, I am really hoping this correspondence has reached someone who can truly help. Two or three Christmas's ago I purchased for my family a WeiderPro 8900 weight machine system. From day one this machine has never operated as it should. In fact a technician from Sears spent 2-3 hours servicing the unit and nothing had improved. This piece of equipment cost me in excess of $600.00 and has sat completely unused because it is completely unusable !!!!! It is such a major waste of money, that all I want now is to get this worthless machine out of my basement. Or if Sears would really do the right thing they would somehow,....somehow help me find a solution to my problem. I am open to suggestions !!! A full refund would be fine, yet I would even be amenable to store credit and help getting this up from my basement and off my premises. Respectfully,Dino *****

DinoAlbanese, We are very sorry to learn of the difficulty you and your family experienced with your weight machine system. I can infer from your post this became a disappointing purchase for you e…
  14. Home & Family What Happen to The Sears I Used to Know

Jkbranch, We are sorry to learn your television is in need of repair and for any unpleasantness you encountered while trying to get assistance. We certainly understand your concern with getting you…
  15. Home & Family Hi, here is a time-line of my nightmare attemt to order a washer and dryer at sears.com.

N91729, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the confusion surrounding the purchase of your washer and dryer. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We strive to provide …
  16. Home & Family I have owned my Kenmore elite side by side refridgerator for about 2 years. We have a sears protection plan. In the last 6 months I have had numerous problems with the ice dispenser. We have had the motor replace 3 times, a front cover replaced 2 time, the electric board replaced, and now the main board has been ordered. Would this deem my fridge a lemon? I'm in California and I believe there is a lemon law in addition to the sears protection warranty lemon law. Can some one help me out. I'm super disappointed even more so now because we cannot use our water dispenser. This is causing me to spend more money on my grocery bill since we don't have any other source for filtered water.

Vericanluv, We are very sorry to learn of the multiple repairs you have gone through with your ice dispenser. I know it is most difficult without the convenience of ice within the home. We apologiz…
  17. Home & Family I made an order with number 426922206 but i did not receive what i asked for

Cares, We are sorry for the mix up with your order. We understand how disappointing it is to receive something different than what you were expecting. We apologize for any inconvenience this has ca…
More >