• 5 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Why does it take so long to repair a product? I sent my vacuum in on August 30th to be repaired they said it would take 2 weeks. Which is long to begin with, but then sears called me a week and a half after they took it and told me it wouldnt be ready till the 23rd they had to order parts. Well I called today because I have not heard from them and now they said it wont be in until the 30th. All for the little foot pedal lock. This is ridiculous especially when I havent had a vacuum!! I have been having to borrow vacuums from people this whole month. I am quite disappointed especially since I chose sears based on the warranty that they provided for my vacuum. The least they could do is provide a vacuum to use while mine is in for repair.....

Just in case you haven't noticed they don't do what they say they will...... The bad part about the people your taking to, most have to have a job.. So Sears teach them how to deceive the customer …
  2. Home & Family New Forums fuctionality is live!

Its now time for the FBI to do an investigation into Sears trade practices. This should be a nation wide investigation...... All it takes to start a class action law suit is 85,000. in damages. the…
  3. Outdoors SEARS ONLINE SERVICE WILL RIP YOU OFF

Good morning Liz, I glad you posted. But from all the people I talk to at Sears about this, I could tell This is how sears deceives people..... on the 2 page of the contract they say, they get…
  4. Outdoors SEARS ONLINE SERVICE WILL RIP YOU OFF

Greetings to All, Welcome to Sears the RIP OFF STORE....... I purchased a lawn tractor from Sears, paid 500. for a five year frame warranty. And now that the frame is ripped kinda like Sea…