• 0 answers
    • 2 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family I was told I would get my refund in 7 to 10 days. It's been 10 days and still no check. Where is my check? Why do I keep being lied to? Why does Sears not care about it's customers? Why are there many many more people around the country with the same refund problems I'm having? Does Sears really believe lying to its customers, and holding customers money is good for business? Don't you understand that this company is losing customers everyday? Do you even care that this company is losing customers everyday? I have many questions. I dont need them all answered, but I do need to know where my check is.

2. Home & Family Sears owe me refunds on two orders. One order Sears notified me and said they didnt have an item. The other order was a layaway Sears cancelled because I was a few days late. I have not recieved refunds for either one. I was told I would get my money refunded to me on my debit card. then I was told I would recieve a paper check. When will I get my money? Where is my money?