• 0 answers
    • 1 post
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Sears home repair made a mistake with scheduling repair of my oven. A technician checked on my oven and determined that he needed a part to repair it. He ordered the part and had it mailed to my home address. He told us that he would return on October 21 to install the part. Another technician came to install the part on Oct. 18, which was not the scheduled date for the repair. We were not home so he left a note. When we tried to schedule service, Sear home repair had no record of the Oct. 21 appointment, stated that we had accelled a service appointment, which we had not, and told us that the earliest date when they could schedule an appointment was Nov. 6. We have made numerous calls to request an earlier service date due to the fact that Sears made a mistake with our appointment, but received no help. We have paid for the part and service in full and think that we are at the back of the line because payment in full has beeen made. Sears wants us to renew our service contracts on our appliances. However, I will never get another service contract with Sears or use them again for appliance repairs. Apparently, Sears home repair has no interest in customer service.