• 6 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family The racks in my less than one year old kenmore elite oven are falling very easily. Is it under warranty? how can I fix it. My wife and I are very annoyed because this is very dangerous and we have a 6 year old.

I was wondering if you had any help from Sears getting this problem fixed? I have the same issue and have been getting the run around from Sears. Did you report this to the CSCP? I am hopefull that…
  2. Food & Cooking The oven racks fall in my Sears Kenmore Elite oven ranges. This is dangerous and I am wondering why you have not done a recall on this product or contacted owners to have this fixed. Hot spills occur when the racks fall while baking! The repairman came but cannot replace the oven wall until Dec 3rd.

I experienced the same issue on Thanksgiving. I was wondering if you have had any luck with Sears taking responsiblity for this dangerous issue. They sent a service person to my house, but have not …
  3. Food & Cooking The oven racks fall in my Sears Kenmore Elite oven ranges. This is dangerous and I am wondering why you have not done a recall on this product or contacted owners to have this fixed. Hot spills occur when the racks fall while baking! The repairman came but cannot replace the oven wall until Dec 3rd.

Have you had any resoolution to this problem from Sears? I have the same issue and they have been negligent in returning any calls since our initial conversation. Thanks for any information you can …
  4. Food & Cooking The oven racks fall in my Sears Kenmore Elite oven ranges. This is dangerous and I am wondering why you have not done a recall on this product or contacted owners to have this fixed. Hot spills occur when the racks fall while baking! The repairman came but cannot replace the oven wall until Dec 3rd.

I have just had the same experience with my Kenmore Elite Dual Fuel Range, model # 790.75603. My oven racks collapsed two days ago while roasting my Thanksgiving turkey and burning my right hand whil…