1. Outdoors I have a craftsman 1/2 hp garage door opener. I can not sync my keypad along with my two garage door clickers. I can either have the keypad working and not the 2 clickers or the 2 clickers working and not the keypad. I cant have all 3 working at once. Help

HomeLink Programming was a pilot error. I reviewed the HomeLink Programming manual and I had to follow one more step because this system (GDO) has rolling code. I followed that step from HomeLink Manu…
  2. Outdoors I have a craftsman 1/2 hp garage door opener. I can not sync my keypad along with my two garage door clickers. I can either have the keypad working and not the 2 clickers or the 2 clickers working and not the keypad. I cant have all 3 working at once. Help

I tried both clickers separately and didn't work. So I decided to buy a new Craftsman Clicker (30498) and programmed. Interestingly this time, both Clicker and KeyPad (outside the garage) worked. This…
  3. Outdoors I have a craftsman 1/2 hp garage door opener. I can not sync my keypad along with my two garage door clickers. I can either have the keypad working and not the 2 clickers or the 2 clickers working and not the keypad. I cant have all 3 working at once. Help

I read the following from the link below http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/garages/msg1218343426161.html "Thank you for your recent e-mail regarding the problem you are experiencing with your…
  4. Outdoors I have a craftsman 1/2 hp garage door opener. I can not sync my keypad along with my two garage door clickers. I can either have the keypad working and not the 2 clickers or the 2 clickers working and not the keypad. I cant have all 3 working at once. Help

Above is the reply to your request on " July 28, 201311:28am " Also note I replied that I bought a new wall unit and issue still persists. Either remote or keypad works. I meant if I program remote…
  5. Outdoors I have a craftsman 1/2 hp garage door opener. I can not sync my keypad along with my two garage door clickers. I can either have the keypad working and not the 2 clickers or the 2 clickers working and not the keypad. I cant have all 3 working at once. Help

I did what you suggested. I disconnected the power supply to garage door opener. Take the wall unit out and disconnected the 2 cables (1 red marked and other white). Connected the power back. Now I to…
  6. Outdoors I have a craftsman 1/2 hp garage door opener. I can not sync my keypad along with my two garage door clickers. I can either have the keypad working and not the 2 clickers or the 2 clickers working and not the keypad. I cant have all 3 working at once. Help

I tried the tips here and no change. Today I bought a new Console Wall unit and this didn't resolve the issue. In short with a new KeyPad unit and a new Console Unit, issue is not resolved
  7. Outdoors I have a craftsman 1/2 hp garage door opener. I can not sync my keypad along with my two garage door clickers. I can either have the keypad working and not the 2 clickers or the 2 clickers working and not the keypad. I cant have all 3 working at once. Help

I am not sure my KeyLess Pad is a good one. So I decided to have a new one. I bought a new Keyless Pad from Sears which is good for Crafsman Models built after 1993 which is what I have. Even after a…
  8. Outdoors I have a craftsman 1/2 hp garage door opener. I can not sync my keypad along with my two garage door clickers. I can either have the keypad working and not the 2 clickers or the 2 clickers working and not the keypad. I cant have all 3 working at once. Help

Procedure didn't help. Following are the model # details Keyless Entry Unit Model - 139.53684 This is a CraftsMan 1/2 HP model and I see couple of model numbers These are 132B2104-1 132B20…