• 4 answers
    • 1 post
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Do NOT do business with Sears. I am probably the least litigious person I know and tomorrow I will be filing a claim in small clams court against them. Our dishwasher, under warranty, has been broken for 3 months. We have had 8 service calls, taken off 40 hours of work to wait for service people to show up- often they arrived many hours late, with no ID badges, incorrect parts and only one has ever left us a receipt. One time we waited 5 hours and the person never showed up at all. They scratched our new hardwood floor, made us pay for a service call despite the warranty (and have still not reimbursed us) and the dishwasher still does not work. I finally reached someone in executive offices, Samantha, who was understanding, gave me a case number and said she would work to get it replaced and would call me in 1-3 days. That was about 2 weeks ago and I never heard from her again. Please beware of doing business with them, they are unprofessional and do not care about their customers.