1. Home & Family Refund Run around Order # Order 449104186 My order was cancelled on January 23, 2013 for a craftsman socket set (by sears). After numerous attempts asking for a refund, here it is almost 2months later & still getting the same run around 3-5 days. I used to be a long time sears customer but after this incident It shows me how bad sears has gotten. As a result I have decided to start taking my hard earned money and shop elsewhere. I believe that customer service is a major factor as to how a company is run. It is apparent by all the complaints on lack or extremely long refund times that sears doesn't care for it's customers. It's very sad & like in my case I would have used that refund to purchase something else from sears, but not now. If anyone knows how I can get through to sears to get MY money back, please advise.

I used your link and it takes me to the managemylife registration page, where it asks me to complete my registration by typing in my first name and zip code, then has 4 check boxes for the newsletter …
  2. Home & Family Community Suggestions from Our Members

Um. This is not going to go over well, but I just read all of these posts on this page, and as I got to the bottom, I started coming back up (when I was done throwing up because I now know for sure wh…
  3. Home & Family Refund Run around Order # Order 449104186 My order was cancelled on January 23, 2013 for a craftsman socket set (by sears). After numerous attempts asking for a refund, here it is almost 2months later & still getting the same run around 3-5 days. I used to be a long time sears customer but after this incident It shows me how bad sears has gotten. As a result I have decided to start taking my hard earned money and shop elsewhere. I believe that customer service is a major factor as to how a company is run. It is apparent by all the complaints on lack or extremely long refund times that sears doesn't care for it's customers. It's very sad & like in my case I would have used that refund to purchase something else from sears, but not now. If anyone knows how I can get through to sears to get MY money back, please advise.

Good evening Wendy. I saw your post, and in fairness, I tried the links again, and still got nothing. I tried facebook, twitter, and email, and zero happens. It literally just sits there, and doesn't …
  4. Home & Family Refund Run around Order # Order 449104186 My order was cancelled on January 23, 2013 for a craftsman socket set (by sears). After numerous attempts asking for a refund, here it is almost 2months later & still getting the same run around 3-5 days. I used to be a long time sears customer but after this incident It shows me how bad sears has gotten. As a result I have decided to start taking my hard earned money and shop elsewhere. I believe that customer service is a major factor as to how a company is run. It is apparent by all the complaints on lack or extremely long refund times that sears doesn't care for it's customers. It's very sad & like in my case I would have used that refund to purchase something else from sears, but not now. If anyone knows how I can get through to sears to get MY money back, please advise.

Oh, and one more thing. They **** out a word up there on my first post, but I had not used any profanity. That word was the word rap with a C in front of it, and not what you might think.
  5. Home & Family Refund Run around Order # Order 449104186 My order was cancelled on January 23, 2013 for a craftsman socket set (by sears). After numerous attempts asking for a refund, here it is almost 2months later & still getting the same run around 3-5 days. I used to be a long time sears customer but after this incident It shows me how bad sears has gotten. As a result I have decided to start taking my hard earned money and shop elsewhere. I believe that customer service is a major factor as to how a company is run. It is apparent by all the complaints on lack or extremely long refund times that sears doesn't care for it's customers. It's very sad & like in my case I would have used that refund to purchase something else from sears, but not now. If anyone knows how I can get through to sears to get MY money back, please advise.

I bet this post will get removed...I noticed the word SHARE up there, underneath the tnaz post, and it lists links to facebook, and twitter, etc., so out of curiosity, I clicked on the facebook link, …
  6. Home & Family Refund Run around Order # Order 449104186 My order was cancelled on January 23, 2013 for a craftsman socket set (by sears). After numerous attempts asking for a refund, here it is almost 2months later & still getting the same run around 3-5 days. I used to be a long time sears customer but after this incident It shows me how bad sears has gotten. As a result I have decided to start taking my hard earned money and shop elsewhere. I believe that customer service is a major factor as to how a company is run. It is apparent by all the complaints on lack or extremely long refund times that sears doesn't care for it's customers. It's very sad & like in my case I would have used that refund to purchase something else from sears, but not now. If anyone knows how I can get through to sears to get MY money back, please advise.

Oh my gosh this scares me...It has been almost 2 months? Holy ****! I ordered a desk and cancelled the order myself less than 24 hours later,and now its a week later, and the order still says its proc…