• 1 answer
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family A note about Sears delivery - told delivery would be made 2-20-13 with a call the day before about delivery time. No call, no delivery. I had to call, told delivery delayed until 2-23 and would receive a call on 2-22 about delivery time. No call, I had to call. Told delivery delayed and reschedule until 2-24. Received call 2-23 and told delivery would be 2-24 between 4:45 & 6:45. On 2-24, received call that delivery was delayed and would be there by 10pm. No delivery. I called today, and was told that the product was delivered. IT WAS NOT. After they checked further, told delivery would now be 2-26. Why should I belive that I will get a call about delivery or even to expect this delivery? Totally disgustedwith this experience. There will be NO FURTHER ORDERS placed by me with Sears.

I've run into the same problems with horrible delivery communications. My situation began with my first order. I ordered an oven online at Sears Outlet and paid with Paypal . Sears took the order,mon…