• 0 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 7 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

Same answer on the third call. Since Sears is only using one way to verify active duty status, there is nothing they can do. This person was very very helpful in trying, but even though my husband is…
  2. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

Im going to give the customer service line another shot. Same here, my husband has had an ARG job for years and is deployed at the moment, and like you I assumed that this was open to all branches, n…
  3. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

That's so disappointing to find out. I was afraid when I got the email that this was the case. There needs to be an alternate way to confirm.
  4. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

I did and received the same answer. I would really hate to think that it is because he is Active Duty National Guard. He is on his third deployment and I would be saddened to find that Sears thinks …
  5. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

He is ARG but he's deployed currently as well :/ If that's the case then that's a major flaw in this program!
  6. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

It was. I realize their hands are tied on what they themselves can do aside from directing me to the DOD, but if the DOD number provides no solution then I am at a loss as to what to do next.
  7. Heroes at Home Heroes at Home Wish Registry Registration Opens 8/29 at 1PM Central

I received an email today requesting further information today. I called and the person I spoke to said that according to the DOD website my husband isnt active duty? I was given another number to c…