• 3 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

Update Sears.com is awesome! I called the fraud department and had a very pleasant man named Martin help me out. After explaining the situation and my concerns he said he would call me back with the f…
  2. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

Please let me know if you have any progress... I just ordered a laptop today 10/04/2013 and think that I may have made a big mistake. But remember you have rights and you can and should utilize them. …
  3. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

Hello, I just purchased a laptop today from this company and did not find this thread until after the fact. As a concerned consumer I have emailed the company because I fear that something fraudulent …