• 8 answers
    • 4 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Can you disable a door alarm on a Kenmore refrigerator model 76209?

2. Home & Family Why does Sears outsource their customer service lines to **** named Bob? As this company continues to fail under the leadership of Ed Lampert, has he ever once thought about the idea that Sears would make more money in the long run if people could understand who they were talking too? I think not... instead he is more worried about making his hedge funds quick profits while he plans the break up and sell off of this once great company.

3. Home & Family Sears policy on water heaters is ****. When their product fails, you have to wait 5 days for them to come verify it, plus pay them 79.99 for them to cover your warranty. That is ****

4. Home & Family I made a purchase of a tablet online, what I received does not match the online description. I called sears.com for help and got nowhere with them. I either got ching chong china who cant speak any english or hung up on by the one person who could. This is a Christmas gift for my son and I am not very happy. Can someone on here help me