• 12 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

UPDATE: I did get a chargeback from my bank, but then sears eventually did refund the purchase as well so the chargeback was withdrawn. I believe this was in November. It all worked out but certainly…
  2. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

This is another example of a bot response designed to superficially lull us into thinking that Sears cares about the fact that NINE of us have loss THOUSANDS of dollars collectively in a clear case of…
  3. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

There are NINE people on this thread that have been defrauded in the same way by Sears and/or Betterdeals4U2. Keep posting on this thread and keep a PDF of it in case Sears deletes comments. Refer to …
  4. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

You're doing the right thing, have your bank/credit card deal with Sears. This is a clear case of fraud, and involves a major seller. Keep records of all correspondence and a PDF of this thread as it …
  5. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

I called my bank and reported this incident as fraud. They opened up a claim and refunded me the money (nearly $1000 by the way), while they investigate the matter. I suggest you do the same, call up …
  6. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

Your records are incorrect, as they were in the cases below with other customers who you said you contacted but indeed did not receive any correspondence. These canned (bot-generated) responses attem…
  7. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

Interestingly enough there appears to be a lawsuit against the seller in question and Sears, with several other companies named. http://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuits/trademark-lawsuits/new-york-sout…
  8. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

So as an update on matters, I still have no received my macbook pro after over a month, and I still have not received any response from smadvisor@searshc.com, the complaint email that was listed below…
  9. Home & Family I have an ongoing marketplace order that's not been resolved in almost 3 months of emailing and calling. Ordered June 24, paid immediately through Paypal, got wrong item, sent back, still not reimbursed. Much more-Timeline to follow

To elaborate on my post below, I had the same issue as the original poster described, I ordered the laptop and was told that it would ship several weeks after I bought it, which was strange to begin w…