• 2 answers
    • 1 post
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family We bought a Refrigerator and it has yet to be delivered. The delivery date has been changed five times. The phone call telling the date and delivery time don't match the email date and time. We are very confused about when our refrigerator is going to be delivered and are ready to cancel the sale and cut up our sears cards! Yesterday we called in and were told that the delivery would be on Sunday...so we don't know what service to go to for church and then we got an email that says it will be delivered on Saturday so now we don't know whether to take the kids to soccer or not. Why is there no coordination between the phone calls and the emails . The person on the phone sounds like they are calling from India. Very, Very Very Very poor service......totally unprofessional, totally discouraging...we will never ever ever buy another appliance from sears infact after this fiasco I think I will cut my sears card up just like I cut up my JCPenny's card. Did you hire their fired executive?