1. Home & Family who do I talk to to file a complaint above customer solutions dept?

So after waiting for 16 days someone from a different case worker calls and offers $100. They can't be serious. We spent over $506.17 not including us replacing the food our tenants lost($100). The c…
  2. Home & Family who do I talk to to file a complaint above customer solutions dept?

And still no return call. My case manager says on her voicemail that she returns the call within 24 hours. She called a week ago and I have called everday leaving messages only to get no reply. Are yo…
  3. Home & Family who do I talk to to file a complaint above customer solutions dept?

Brian. My case manager has called twice. I have called her more than 50 times with her not answering any. I'm not sure why she left her number if she can't be reached. My husband and I have allowed S…
  4. Home & Family who do I talk to to file a complaint above customer solutions dept?

We have been trying to speak with our case worker for 2 weeks now. The two times she has called we missed the call unfortunately and when she does call its a 3 digit number on caller I'd that changes …
  5. Home & Family who do I talk to to file a complaint above customer solutions dept?

Is there someone else that can assist me. Michelle called one time on Sept 12. I called her everyday since then and still no reply. I have left message after message. I'm beyond thinking that Sears ca…
  6. Home & Family who do I talk to to file a complaint above customer solutions dept?

Thank you David. This has been a very tough time for us. We dud have to buy another fridge unfortunately. We wanted to allow Sears the chance to do right before any other actions were taken. I look fo…
  7. Home & Family who do I talk to to file a complaint above customer solutions dept?

I sent the info you advised to the email address you posted on my comment. I never got a reply.
  8. Home & Family who do I talk to to file a complaint above customer solutions dept?

After more rude executive office reps at 8472862500, I was given the wrong email address so I had to call back three time since I was on hold for 10 minutes and the rep hung up and never called me bac…
  9. Home & Family who do I talk to to file a complaint above customer solutions dept?

My husband and I are experiencing the same issue as Huiyin000,except the missing part. The 1st tech came on June 24,2013 saying it was the heater. 2nd tech came a week later claiming it was the contro…