• 3 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Do NOT do business with Sears. I am probably the least litigious person I know and tomorrow I will be filing a claim in small clams court against them. Our dishwasher, under warranty, has been broken for 3 months. We have had 8 service calls, taken off 40 hours of work to wait for service people to show up- often they arrived many hours late, with no ID badges, incorrect parts and only one has ever left us a receipt. One time we waited 5 hours and the person never showed up at all. They scratched our new hardwood floor, made us pay for a service call despite the warranty (and have still not reimbursed us) and the dishwasher still does not work. I finally reached someone in executive offices, Samantha, who was understanding, gave me a case number and said she would work to get it replaced and would call me in 1-3 days. That was about 2 weeks ago and I never heard from her again. Please beware of doing business with them, they are unprofessional and do not care about their customers.

Hi, Samantha didn't call yesterday. I phoned twice today. When she still didn't call, I phoned the "emergency" number, and got to the "Blue Ribbon Executive Office" in Texas. I first spoke with V…
  2. Outdoors Sears sold me counterfeit oakley sunglasses

Evidently, case managers who with the name "Samantha" get busy. I called 'Sammantha B.' 6 or 7 times today. Also: I emailed twice Jan 6. I've complained on twitter and @Searscards tells me they are p…
  3. Home & Family Do NOT do business with Sears. I am probably the least litigious person I know and tomorrow I will be filing a claim in small clams court against them. Our dishwasher, under warranty, has been broken for 3 months. We have had 8 service calls, taken off 40 hours of work to wait for service people to show up- often they arrived many hours late, with no ID badges, incorrect parts and only one has ever left us a receipt. One time we waited 5 hours and the person never showed up at all. They scratched our new hardwood floor, made us pay for a service call despite the warranty (and have still not reimbursed us) and the dishwasher still does not work. I finally reached someone in executive offices, Samantha, who was understanding, gave me a case number and said she would work to get it replaced and would call me in 1-3 days. That was about 2 weeks ago and I never heard from her again. Please beware of doing business with them, they are unprofessional and do not care about their customers.

Interesting coincidence. I'm trying to communicate about warranty work for a dishwasher and I have been assigned a team member named "Samantha" as well. My case number is CASE 2053319. Received…