• 0 answers
    • 1 post
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family I purchased a refrigerator in June 2013 that was delivered July 2, 2013. This refrigerator has keaked water onto the floor ever since it was delivered. The water drains into a shallow pan . The sides of the pan are not high enough therefore the pan does not hold the water. I have had towels on my floor since June because I never know when there will be water on the floor. I have made multiple service calls and service tech have been to my home 5 times since July. The refrigerator has been changed for the same model once, to no avail. It is Kenmore model # 253.62929015 and serial#BA32405966. I want a different refrigerator and model. This is frustrating and ridiculous! Between my home and my rental property, I have (9) appliances and service contracts. I am a customer whose business should be appreciated. Providing excellent customer service means doing what is best for the customer. In my job as a dept manager, it is an expectation that we provide excellent customer service. I have not received excellent customer services from Sears.