1. Home & Family How do I find a Sears employee who cares enough to resolve my problem with a horrible product Sears sold?

mE TOO. i HAVE POSTED ON 50 DIFFERENT SITES NOW AND EVERYONE AGREES SEARS/KMART SUCKS ALONG WITH THEIR EXECUTIVE OFFICE. i ALONG WITH ANY OTHERS STARTED A CHAT ON OUR EXPERIENCE AND IN OUR OPINIONS TH…
  2. Home & Family How do I find a Sears employee who cares enough to resolve my problem with a horrible product Sears sold?

You mean liky my case manager who is not trained and did.t know my case involved fraud. Tell Ms. incompetent when people illegally use your card at SEARS, it is FRAUD. By nancysmulligan posted 12-23-2…
  3. Home & Family How do I find a Sears employee who cares enough to resolve my problem with a horrible product Sears sold?

Brenda is useless. We need new CASE managers who are competent. By nancysmulligan posted 12-23-2013, 09:35 AM Charges made I am horrified that not only have i spent hours on the phone with your in…
  4. Home & Family How do I find a Sears employee who cares enough to resolve my problem with a horrible product Sears sold?

By nancysmulligan posted 12-23-2013, 09:35 AM Charges made I am horrified that not only have i spent hours on the phone with your incompetent customer service reps BUT had purchases made on my acc…