• 3 answers
    • 3 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family I signed up for the product testing but did not hear back from Sears. Yesterday I received a product directly from Hamilton Beach. There were no instructions, so I'm guessing that I am supposed to test this product, but I have not been contacted or provided any information about how the program works. Can you help me?

2. Home & Family I have had serious delivery issues with a product ordered from Sears. I have talked with several customer service representatives, had email communications – and the problem is still not resolved. Each time I follow up it is like they never heard of the problem and I have to start from scratch in my explanation - then they say they will move it up for urgent response. Then no response, nothing. I have to call again. I have to email again. And continue to have no resolution to the problem. How do I get someone to actually care about my situation and get it solved?

3. Home & Family We have a Kenmore Coldspot, Model 106.9555721, Type C25SSA95. It still runs great, but the foam handles have worn away and need to be replaced. I've tried contacting Sears, looking it up on Google, etc, with no luck. Can you help me get replacement handles?