• 0 answers
    • 1 post
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Why do I get automated calls telling me to call 1-800-469-4663? When I call, the computer says that there is a parts order associated with my order, but when I get the human on the phone, they know nothing? I think monkeys could do a better job. What kind of customer service is this? If you call me it should be a human who knows why they are calling. I've asked to speak to a manager and they put me on hold for 15 minutes then hang up. I call back and they put me on hold again for another 15 minutes. This time the call rolls over to the next CSR. This CSR, Louis, seems to have a brain and can tell me that my parts are on back order, but there is no estimated ship date. He also tells me that he cannot transfer me to a manager but can take my number and have one call me back. I have left my number for a manger to call me last week, during the previous round of automated calls and requests to speak to a manager and a manager never did call so why would I leave my name again?