Chit Chat : Sports

• Baseball Playoffs!

• There are some close games already! I have to root against the Cards, being from Chicago, of course. But, they are playing so well!

Who do you want to win? Have you been watching the Playoffs this Fall?

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • What a Sunday we had in New England! First, Tom Brady throws a game winning touchdown with five seconds left, then Big Papi Ortiz hits a tieing grand slam in the bottom of the eighth inning as the Red Sox go on to beat Detroit in game two of the American League championship, Boston Strong!!!

What a Sunday we had in New England! First, Tom Brady throws a game winning touchdown with five seconds left, then Big Papi Ortiz hits a tieing grand slam in the bottom of the eighth inning as the Red Sox go on to beat Detroit in game two of the American League championship, Boston Strong!!!

Your town has to be going nuts right now! I can imagine. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Red Sox win it all, actually. They deserve it!

Here we go!!! Red Sox and Redbirds in ’13. This is especially sweet for Boston after the tragedy of the bombing earlier this year. I imagine that’s page three news elsewhere but still page one here. Can you believe the terrorist is complaining he needs more sunlight? At least tomorrow he’ll be page three and the Sox will be on page one! Boston Strong!!!

Here we go!!! Red Sox and Redbirds in 13. This is especially sweet for Boston after the tragedy of the bombing earlier this year. I imagine that’s page three news elsewhere but still page one here. Can you believe the terrorist is complaining he needs more sunlight? At least tomorrow he’ll be page three and the Sox will be on page one! Boston Strong!!!

What a series! Good luck, mad!!!

WICKED STRONG!!!!

WICKED STRONG!!!!

Big congrats to your team, mad! They deserved that win. Amazing players!

Forums Chit Chat Sports Baseball Playoffs!

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in