Community : Report Bugs & Troubleshooting

• Broken Club coupons

• Does anyone test the coupons before they email them? I signed up for the Craftsman Club, and I was emailed a $10 off tool coupon that was already expired. The $10 off gardening coupon works, but on the Sears website it said it will give me bonus points instead of a discount. I asked about this to my friend who suggested the Club, and he said the same thing had happened to him when he joined!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Welcome to the MySears Forum!

I am sorry to hear that you had issues with your coupon. Please reach out to our Craftsman Customer Service by calling 1-800-349-4358 or by clicking here to use the contact form so that they can help in addressing this issue.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you!

Hi a0mpat11!

Welcome to the MySears Forum!

I am sorry to hear that you had issues with your coupon. Please reach out to our Craftsman Customer Service by calling 1-800-349-4358 or by clicking here to use the contact form so that they can help in addressing this issue.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you!

I searched for help on the around web, and found more of the exact same complaints. You really expect every new member to contact Craftsman Club? Why not just fix the problem and send out new coupons?

Forums Community Report Bugs & T... Broken Club coupons

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in