Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• Charged Twice, Refunded Nothing

• On 12/1 I ordered an item and my debit card wouldn’t go through so I paid with PayPal and then I found that both charges were on my bank account. Over the last 2 weeks I contacted Sears twice by chat, emailed, called, faxed my proof that the bank gave me twice and have been told all sorts of things except that my refund would be processed. Each time I contact Sears I talk to someone new and have to start from scratch explaining everything. Today I received an email telling me not to worry, I haven’t been charged twice, it’s only a temporary hold! This is not a hold, as I placed the order over 2 weeks ago and it’s showing as a charge to my account. I cannot believe the trouble I have had. The only thing I want to hear from Sears is that my refund is being processed immediately.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, unicorns! Thanks for posting your concern today on MySears. I am sorry to hear about that 2nd charge. I have passed this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. A team member will be by in a bit reaching out to help get this taken care of for you. As soon as they respond, I will be in touch via an email that includes a link directing you back to this thread.

Keep us posted on the resolution!

Thanks!

Two days later, no email.

unicorns,
    We apologize for the trouble you’ve experienced with the only order you placed with us. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy connect you to a dedicated case manager to discuss this situation with you and address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (unicorns) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community How to Use Forums/FA... Charged Twice, Refun...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in