Chit Chat : Deals and Savings

• Coupons Do Not Apply to All Items

• I have two coupons: one coupon is a 15% off the entire purchase and the other one is a $5 off $25 purchase in store or on-line. The problem is if I use the 15% off with the $5 off then the 15% off DOES NOT work for one item instead one item has the $5 off but not the 15% off. Why does this happen? For example: my subtotal is $43.97 after I apply the 15% off the subtotal is $37.37 but if I apply the $5 off the subtotal becomes $34.92. I get a total of $9.05 off my entire purchase instead I should get a total of $11.60 off my entire purchase. Tell me why I did not get %11.60 off? I feel like I just got scam.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, maix33! Thanks for posting today. Most of our coupons can only be used individually not one one purchase transaction. I have a feeling this is probably what you are encountering when making your online purchase.

I would recommend reaching out to the Sears.com customer service folks. They can walk you through the your purchase and ensure you are receiving the proper discounts.

Click here to connect with them. The “click to chat” option is always fast and efficient.

Hope that helps!

I do not understand what you are trying to say there. What do you mean coupons can only be used individually not one one purchase transaction? If you can explain it in a more detail paragraph will be helpful.

I spoken to one of your online chat representative name Ray. He told me that he was going to adjust the price difference of $2.55 but it never happened. My bill still showed no adjustment what so ever. Here was what he said, “Ray: Mai, I have checked and I can provide you a adjustment of $2.55 to the order and the amount will be refunded in 3-5 business days.”

Why was I lied to by your representative? Why did Sears’ website and representative cheat me like this? Is this how you rip off your customers? Do you think your customers are stupid? Do you think I will return to your store again then you must be dreaming?

Bye forever, I will never shop from you again. My family members and friends included. I will never recommend you again.

I spoken to one of your online chat representative name Ray. He told me that he was going to adjust the price difference of $2.55 but it never happened. My bill still showed no adjustment what so ever. Here was what he said, “Ray: Mai, I have checked and I can provide you a adjustment of $2.55 to the order and the amount will be refunded in 3-5 business days.”

Why was I lied to by your representative? Why did Sears’ website and representative cheat me like this? Is this how you rip off your customers? Do you think your customers are stupid? Do you think I will return to your store again then you must be dreaming?

Bye forever, I will never shop from you again. My family members and friends included. I will never recommend you again.

Hi maix33! I am sorry to hear that your account was not credited that promised refund. I have sent your concern along to the SearsCares team, who will be by in a bit looking to help. As soon as a response is posted, I will be sure to send you an email letting you know.

Hello maix33,

We appreciate you letting us know about this situation regarding the price adjustment you have not received. My name is Dianne and I work for the Sears Cares Executive Escalations team. We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to look into this issue and assist. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (maix33), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MySears Community Moderator

I’m looking for coupon for total purchase

I’m looking for coupon for total purchase

Hi there, trouperdouper! Thanks for visiting today! I would recommend signing up to become a Shop Your Way member. Members have access to all sorts of deals that I think you would be interested in!

Click here to register.

Hope that helps!

Forums Chit Chat Deals and Savings Coupons Do Not Apply...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in