Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• Extreme disappointed with Sears

• Sears has not once but more than a few time failing me! If I can find the items (two heater parts) somewhere else and even with much higher price, I would buy them from there.
    I purchased two parts (gas heater control access and blower door) on 8/29 (order# 552779763) and paid for express shipping. The cost of two items was merely $27 and the express shipping was like $18. I didn’t mind paying it because it’s a urgent need. And here comes the “good” stuff:
    1) With the express shipping, I was expecting the package in about 3 business days. It didn’t happen even I gave it a few more days.
    2) I still haven’t receive the items after more than one full week. I decided to call in and inquire about the order. I was told that there wasn’t any status they can check on. As they failed to fulfill the express shipping promise. They would refund me with the shipping cost difference of $8.99.
    3) In about another week, I still haven’t received the items. I called in and was told that there wasn’t any status. My previous urgent need seemed to be careless by Sears!
    4) In another week, I called in and was told there was no status again. I cancelled my order and was promised with the full amount.
    5) All of sudden, one of the items was send to me after my cancellation. I called in and asked about returning the item, but was told there was no need to do so. They would still refund me the full amount. For once I thought Sears was getting it right and it turned out that I was wrong, again and again. This promise was not fulfilled!!
    6) Called in today, and got kicked around for three times. This seems to be the norm with Sears customer service! One department always promise the next one is going to take care my issue, and the new one claimed that I got to the wrong department, or got pushed to another line! What an easy job these Reps have! And now I am transferred to an offline team for research and will call me back. I don’t understand what the research is needed when everything is supposed to be noted in my order, and that never happened.

If someone can provide me with the contact info of Sears’ CEO, I would get in contact with him!

Please keep in mind that this is not just one incident! I have a few orders with them and have experienced the same.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, truckskz! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry that you did not receive your part and that you are now having a hard time getting your refund. I can imagine how unsatisfying this must be. I am going to pass this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be happy to look into your refund for you.

A team member will be by shortly with a respond asking for more information. Once they post, I will reach out to you via email to let you know so you can view the instructions.

Thanks!

Truckskz, we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention regarding your parts order. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation team. We would like to offer our help with this matter to ensure this issue is resolved as quickly as possible. At your earliest convenience, please resend the following information – contact #, screen name (truckskz), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

i have the exact same frustrations and no where to turn., so go tot your local tv stations and see what they can do

Forums Community Site Feedback &... Extreme disappointed...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in