Chit Chat : TV & Movies

• Fall Movie Releases

• What movies are you looking forward to this Fall? I think Don Jon looks pretty entertaining and I’ve heard Prisoners is good!

Anyone have a favorite out right now or looking forward to a specific release this Fall?

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Don Jon sounds pretty good, but I literally have no idea what Prisoners is about.

I have high hopes for Gravity though.

Just because it looks funny – I want to see MTV’s – “Bad Grandpa” that comes out in October.

What else is coming out this Fall or Winter? I barely ever watch movies anymore due to time constraints. I know that Iron Man 3 is out on DVD and Blu-ray. That would be cool to watch, but I haven’t even seen the first two!

Being a Formula 1 racing fan i’m eager to see Rush. Recently, on TV I saw the trailer for the upcoming Carrie. Now guys come on. Like, how many Carries is hollywood making? And they’re not even sequels…they’re just remakes; same plot, almost same script/dialogue just different actors. So the question is will I spend my money to watch this installment? yeah :) but probably wait for Red Box DVD.

I agree DarkTiger with wanting to see “Rush” this is one that my son and I are looking forward to seeing too!

As far as “Carrie”? My favorite will always be the original with Sissy Spacek! In my eyes, nothing really tops the originals! I will probably wait to watch on Redbox or when it comes out on Netflix!

Another movie that I am interested in seeing is “Gravity”. What a different role for Sandra Bullock to be playing!

I agree DarkTiger with wanting to see “Rush” this is one that my son and I are looking forward to seeing too!

As far as “Carrie”? My favorite will always be the original with Sissy Spacek! In my eyes, nothing really tops the originals! I will probably wait to watch on Redbox or when it comes out on Netflix!

Another movie that I am interested in seeing is “Gravity”. What a different role for Sandra Bullock to be playing!

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about “Gravity”. I’m looking forward on seeing this different role for Sandra also. And definitely agree that the original “Carrie” with Sissy Spacek was the best!

Uh oh, just saw the trailer for “The Counselor” http://www.thecounselormovie.com
    Must see…love the cast. Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz, and others.

Uh oh, just saw the trailer for “The Counselor” http://www.thecounselormovie.com
    Must see…love the cast. Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz, and others.

Oh yeah, this one looks really good too!

I saw Gravity in 3D last week. Wow – I thought it was a GREAT movie!! I highly recommend it in 3D too! I normally don’t like 3D, but this movie is awesome in it! Everyone should check it out if they haven’t already!

I saw Gravity in 3D last week. Wow – I thought it was a GREAT movie!! I highly recommend it in 3D too! I normally don’t like 3D, but this movie is awesome in it! Everyone should check it out if they haven’t already!

I have heard nothing but awesome things! It’s on my list to see ASAP!

Forums Chit Chat TV & Movies Fall Movie Releases

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in