Interests & Hobbies : Food & Cooking

• Favorite Thanksgiving Dessert?

• Take our poll on the Home Page, or let us know your favorite Thanksgiving dessert!

If you have a favorite not listed there, let’s hear about it!

For me, it is pumpkin pie, all the way. With homemade whipped cream, when possible!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • I voted apple pie in the poll but if give the choice, I would probably opt for a chocolate chip cookie or brownie if these were being offered at Thanksgiving! I am a chocolate fan, so anything chocolate would be my first choice.

My favorite dessert is cherry pie with whipped cream and vanilla ice-cream! Of course, not a regular dessert for the Holidays, but we have added it in to ours LOL

My favorite dessert is cherry pie with whipped cream and vanilla ice-cream! Of course, not a regular dessert for the Holidays, but we have added it in to ours LOL

Oh my! Cherry pie with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream!!!! I could definitely handle a huge helping of that right now. :) I think this should be added to the Thanksgiving tradition in my household!

I have borrowed my mother’s old Norwegian recipe for Pepperkaker, which are basically gingerbread cookies. I am not sure why her recipe is better than any other I’ve ever tasted; maybe it’s because she’s my mamma. They taste of more vanilla than others, and that may also play a part. I make them each year, though, for Thanksgiving and for Christmas, and have for years. They’re very good with vanilla ice cream.

Oh yum ThorAndreassen!

I have not had a home-made gingerbread cookie in ages! I bet it is a wonderful recipe and your family appreciates you baking them each holiday! :-)

I agree with you Wendy! Homemade pumpkin pie is my favorite too.

Forums Interests & Hob... Food & Cooking Favorite Thanksgivin...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in