Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• Fourth time is the charm? We'll see….

• So here I am waiting on a Saturday for sears to delivery my mattress I ordered two weeks ago. They were supposed to deliver it last Saturday. I called at the end of the delivery time last Saturda, just for them to tell me it won’t be until Sunday (last Sunday). Then on Sunday, the same thing, now they won’t deliver until the following Saturday, which is today. Now, guess what? You got it, now they say not until tommorrow.

That makes four weekend days that I have waited at home on my only days off for a deliver that was never to happen.

And not once did sears tell me they were not going to deliver. I had to call them each time.

Their service is non existence.

I will never ever ever order anything from sears again.

Furthermore, since the track record is so terrible I have zero confidence I will see this delivery tommorrow. If that turns out to be the case, I will cancel this order, get a refund (yeah, they already billed me!), cancel my sears account, and never return again.

Btw, nice peepers in the store and the manager was helpful, but in so many wys his hands we tied. Sears has a huge problem with delivery, and until that is fixed, they can expect their customers to walk.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

To help you further on this issue I am putting you in contact with our Sears Cares team. They will be able to help in assisting by providing you with a dedicate case manager who will work with you on the status of your mattress delivery.

Please know that I will be reaching out via email once our team responds directing you back for contact.

Thank you!

sawtelle,

We are sorry for any troubles you have experienced with the delivery of your mattress. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to assist you further and do our best to meet your delivery expectations. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mattress was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (sawtelle), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M..
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community How to Use Forums/FA... Fourth time is the c...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in