Chit Chat : Current Affairs

• Halloween Costume?

• What are you going to be this year? What are your kids going to be?  Have you started costume shopping, yet?

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Dunno yet, but Kmart has quite a few costumes to choose from. Has anyone seen them? There’s a He-Man costume that comes with a blonde wig and shag rug for his shorts…nice :-P The first Spiderman at top looks good. Not a bad price and they prove it by showing you another Spiderman costume at the bottom of the list that’s more affordable but if you’re looking to win a contest, go with the first.
    Check it out. http://www.kmart.com/seasonal-halloween-mens-halloween-costumes/b-33188

We have already bought ours for the little one (granddaughter). She of course picked out a Bumblebee for which we were quite shocked for all she wears are her Princess gowns at home LOL

As for my daughter and myself, we will be dressing up as Vampires this year, which will be my first time since my kids were little.

Loved the He-man costume Darytyger! Pretty funny!

We have already bought ours for the little one (granddaughter). She of course picked out a Bumblebee for which we were quite shocked for all she wears are her Princess gowns at home LOL

As for my daughter and myself, we will be dressing up as Vampires this year, which will be my first time since my kids were little.

Super fun!

Kmart has some seriously awesome costumes! Much better prices than the Halloween store by us, too.

My youngest is a football player from my alma mater. My eldest is going as some crazy made up costume that includes a blue body suit and rainbow mohawk wig. And, a bunch of name tags. I have no idea what he is supposed to be!

Super fun!

Kmart has some seriously awesome costumes! Much better prices than the Halloween store by us, too.

My youngest is a football player from my alma mater. My eldest is going as some crazy made up costume that includes a blue body suit and rainbow mohawk wig. And, a bunch of name tags. I have no idea what he is supposed to be!
    [/quote]

I am not planning to dress up this year but I have heard lots of my friends are going the zombie/walking dead route! Should be an extra spooky Halloween around my town! haha.

Love the random outfit your oldest son pulled together, Julie! Also cute that your youngest is doing a costume from your alma mater. Love the bumblebee costume as well, Wendy. So cute!!

Dunno yet, but Kmart has quite a few costumes to choose from. Has anyone seen them? There’s a He-Man costume that comes with a blonde wig and shag rug for his shorts…nice :-P The first Spiderman at top looks good. Not a bad price and they prove it by showing you another Spiderman costume at the bottom of the list that’s more affordable but if you’re looking to win a contest, go with the first.
    Check it out. http://www.kmart.com/seasonal-halloween-mens-halloween-costumes/b-33188

That’s where I got my bacon costume! Having a difficult time convincing the wife to dress up as a tomato, and fried eggs are totally out of the question.

Dunno yet, but Kmart has quite a few costumes to choose from. Has anyone seen them? There’s a He-Man costume that comes with a blonde wig and shag rug for his shorts…nice :-P The first Spiderman at top looks good. Not a bad price and they prove it by showing you another Spiderman costume at the bottom of the list that’s more affordable but if you’re looking to win a contest, go with the first.

That’s where I got my bacon costume! Having a difficult time convincing the wife to dress up as a tomato, and fried eggs are totally out of the question.
    [/quote]

I saw a kid with a bacon costume on this weekend! It is a good one!

Forums Chit Chat Current Affairs Halloween Costume?

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in