Chit Chat : Sears Holdings Corporation

• Help with a sears portrait studio gift certificate

• To whom it may concern,

I have been trying for over a month to get some kind of reimbursement for a Sears portrait studio gift certificate I received last year. There is a current case number #1755006. I have been leaving messages, emailing, faxing and sending pictures of the gift certificate. No one has replied to me in weeks. I simply want some kind of store credit for the gift certificate I can no longer use since the studios have closed. There is no amount on the certificate, it simply states what is included in the package. I do not want this to get ugly, I just want this resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    Danielle Cobb

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, Luvbsb4eva! Thanks for visiting the MySears Community today with your concern. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, who can follow up on your case and make sure you receive that refund.

A team member will be by shortly to assist. Once they post, I will reach out to you via email with a link back to this thread, so you can view the response.

Thanks!

Luvbsb4eva,

We’re sorry to hear that your issue is ongoing. I see that you are working with our case management staff regarding this issue. We will forward your post along with a contact request to your case manager.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

I still have yet to hear from anyone…what is the problem?! I work in retail myself, I understand issues… But over 2 months of waiting for a resolution is crazy!

I still have yet to hear from anyone…what is the problem?! I work in retail myself, I understand issues… But over 2 months of waiting for a resolution is crazy!

Hi Luvbsb4eva! Thanks for the update. I will contact your case manager, who will be in touch ASAP!

Forums Chit Chat Sears Holdings Corpo... Help with a sears po...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in