Chit Chat : Heroes At Home

• Heroes at home

• I was very disheartened by this program. Every year I have tried to apply but failed to make the dead line. This year I was finally able to get in just as it opened. There were several glitches but I finally made it. I never received an email back confirming or any other contact. Then today I received a denial email stating that my husband could not be verified and now it was too late to verify his active duty status. I called to see what the problem was and I had made a mistake and was given no chance to correct it. I find this very sad and hard to agree with the program. Even on the site it states I would be given an email to correct the problem.
    Q&A From site [/u]
    “What if I made an error entering information on my Wish Registry application?
    If you made an error entering your personal information you will receive an email on or about Sept. 26, 2013 with instructions on how to validate your application. If you made an error entering your email address you must reapply using your correct email address and can do so only during the open application period that begins Aug. 29, 2013 and closes after we reach 20,000 applicants. ”
    I just wanted a fair chance. Even customer service admitted that there were mistakes made on several other peoples applications. Then maybe the application needs to me made more clear. I wonder how many others were not able to be accepted because they were not contacted to correct any problems. I do not feel that this is right. I know it is free, but a chance to help my husband while he is away yet another Christmas would have been nice. He has been active duty for 23 years and roughly 15 of them he is away during Christmas.
    I would like to see these problems and glitches fixed.
    Thank you,
    Jodi C***
    *****@yahoo.com
    **1-8**-***7

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

I am sorry to hear of this issue. I would like to check on this further for you to see if we can help in anyway.

Please note that I have removed your personal information for security purposes and have forwarded it on to the appropriate department.

I will keep you posted on the outcome as soon as more information comes through.

Hi Jody,

Happy Days!

All your information has been approved and we appreciate you providing the information needed to do so!

You are now on the list to be receiving your gift card from our Wish Registry!

I was so excited to enter this program also. I was able to do so right away. We have been active duty military for many years with 3 kids. I haven’t received an email or anything. I have called several times and no one can really tell me anything. I always give where I can and donate to help others. I would just like to know if we were excepted or not. All of my information was entered correctly. Feel free to call me at 9*******. This program seems a little misleading to military families. Thanks in advance. Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for letting us know that you are having issues in receiving a response.I will be sending an email to you shortly requesting additional information so that we can check on this further for you.

Please also know that I will be removing your personal information to protect your privacy as well as security.

Thank you!

I received a call about a month ago asking me to verify my husbands email but we have not received any information. i called the 1-800 number but no one seemed how to help. Please contact me and let me know what is going on I am very confused and frustrated.

I received a call about a month ago asking me to verify my husbands email but we have not received any information. i called the 1-800 number but no one seemed how to help. Please contact me and let me know what is going on I am very confused and frustrated.

Hi natrohde! Welcome to MySears! Sorry that you are having a hard time finding out your status.I am going to directly reach out to through your registered email address in a bit so we can look into this for you.

Thanks!

I know that is to late to register fort this, I never new about it, my husband has been in the service for 11 yrs, and we never get help from anyone, how can I register for next time?
    Thank you
    Hegler

Hi Ellec8777,

Welcome to the MySears Forum!

For access to our Heroes at Home Wish Registry please click here. This year we had opened up registration during the end of August, so please check back periodically before that time.

Please tell your husband that we are truly grateful for all his years of service.

Let us know if you have any questions and we thank you for reaching out to us!

Hi I signed up the day it opened, I received a confirmation email and an email to verify our information. Since then we have not gotten any other emails. I am just wanting to know if we are going for get a gift card or not I thought they were supposed to be sent out today.

Thanks!

Hi I signed up the day it opened, I received a confirmation email and an email to verify our information. Since then we have not gotten any other emails. I am just wanting to know if we are going for get a gift card or not I thought they were supposed to be sent out today.

Thanks!

Hi there, misty.snook! Thanks for your question today. I have sent you an email requesting more information so we can look into this for you.

Thanks!

Forums Chit Chat Heroes At Home Heroes at home

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in