Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• Home delivery

• I am very disappointment with the service or actually no service I have received. A week ago, I have purchased a bed mattress. I wanted to have it delivered as soon as possible as I have a lot of problems with my back and my current mattress is not good anymore. I requested to be delivered any day during the week but it would have to be after 3 pm as I am not able to take any time off from work. I was told it will not be possible and the only day you can deliver it is Saturday but they will be $10 charge for it. I agreed to it even though I didn’t like the fact I have to wait 5 days and then pay for the delivery when you advertise that home deliveries are for free. Saturday came around and mattress was suppose to be here between 4-6pm even though I was told at the store that more likely my delivery will be early in the afternoon. at 6.45 pm after not having my mattress delivered I called customer service to follow up on it. I was told the truck broke down and my delivery will have to be rescheduled. Let me mention that no one called me prior to let me know what happened so if I didn’t call to follow up, I would probably not hear anything from you. So after being stuck in home on Sat night waiting for my delivery I found out I have to be without the mattress for a few more days as you didn’t know when the next delivery will take place. I was told someone will call me on Sunday night to let me know. I requested to have the next delivery after 3 pm as again I work during the day. Karen, supervisor I talked to promised me to take care of it. She even promised me to email $30 gift card to apologize for any inconvenience. Let me tell you this, no email ever came, not to mention, delivery was scheduled for Monday, January 27 between 10.30-12 pm when I work. I called again, tried to get a hold of Karen. Unfortunately with no luck. Customer service representative told me she will be calling me back within an hour. Never happened. After two hours waiting for Karen to call me back, I called again and was told there is no way to have this delivery rescheduled for 3pm. It really doesn’t make any sense to me how it’s not possible to change it when at the store when I was purchasing the mattress, I was told there are plenty deliveries done during the week after 3pm. I really need a new mattress as I am having a lot of problems with my back and thought I can trust your company to provide me with a great service. I was so wrong. After talking to the supervisor for two hours and not being able to resolve my issue, I decided to cancel the order completely. It really suck that I wasted a week of my time waiting for the mattress I already paid for and not having delivered at the end. I am very disappointed with the customer service I received. It’s beyond me, that now a days when competition is everywhere, you guys don’t care about your customer. I have been a loyal customer for the last 5 years and purchased many things from you. I trusted you with this purchase and believed I will get my mattress on time. Not once I thought it will be such a problem to have an item delivered on terms that are acceptable by me. I cannot believe how it’s not possible to have the delivery done anytime after 3pm?? It makes no sense to me at all. I am very upset and angry I trusted in your company and spent my money at your stores. I will definitely won’t be doing this anymore. I will be going somewhere else. I learnt this week that your company doesn’t care about me, the customer after all.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Welcome, arekmagdon! Thanks for taking the time to post on our community today. I am so sorry to hear you have been so inconvenienced with the problems that have been occurring with your mattress delivery. I have passed this along to the SearsCares team who can help get this resolved for you and ensure your mattress is delivered at an agreeable time.

A team member will reach out here in a bit looking to help. I will be sure to send you an email letting you know once they respond.

Thanks!

Hi Julie,

I already canceled my order so at this point I am not sure how you can help me. I was dealing with customer service for the last two days and they were not able to reschedule my delivery for the time that works for me. They were not professional at all. They didn’t even apologize for the missed delivery on Saturday.

Dear arekmagdon,

Please accept our sincere apologies for manner in which your delivery was handled. My name is Mina with the Social Media Support Team. We can understand the importance in receiving your mattress in time due to your back problems; it is clearly that we failed with the request to have your delivery done after three pm so it would not affect your work schedule. Sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you this is definitely not the way you deserve to be treated or the way that Sears has long been known to treat our members. We apologize for the customer service experience and I see you requested to cancel your order, we value you very much and would like to further assist with your concerns. Please send the following information – contact information and screen name (arekmagdon) to smadvisor@searshc.com. We appreciate you taking the time in letting us know about your issue and look forward speaking with you.

Thank you,

Mina H
    MySears Community Moderator

Why do you ask me to send my information to the email above? This order is canceled. How are you going to help me now?

Why do you ask me to send my information to the email above? This order is canceled. How are you going to help me now?

Hi arekmagdon! I hope you will reach out at the above email. The team will do what they can to keep you as a loyal Sears customer.

Thanks!

I already sent an eamil with my information. I just don’t understand what you can do for me at this point. I canceled my order so what else you can do? You are more than welcome to contact me but I really don’t know what else can be done.

I ordered a pair of NEw Balance sneakers online and they shipped me Sketchers in a New Balance box. I called to return and after battling to understand the woman from India I was informed that she was unable to reprocess my order for the correct sneakers. I bought them on sale and wanted what I ordered for the price I paid. I wasted over an hour on the phone just to be told to drive to a store and return them. Then to call India again to process my new order. Talk about inconveniencing the customer. I am so displeased with this service it is highly unlikely That I will use Sears.com again. I have ordered dozens of items from Amazon without issue.

I too have suffered the delivery issues. I had paid extra to have my appliance delivered before 9am 3/21/2014. I received a call 3/20/2014 at 7p to confirm my delivery, in which was automated, with the wrong time. It said my order would be delivered between 12:30p-2:30p. Really? Then no option to speak with someone. You either confirm or change the time. So I tried to call the customer service NUMBERS that’s right more then one number to be returned to some foreign persons none of which could help me.The only option I had was to reschedule for the delivery but since delivery was already closed there was no guarantee it would go through or that I would receive my delivery the same day. I have not been offered a refund and am having a **** of a time getting a hold of someone to get it. I never used Sears before and I guarantee I never will again. I will not recommend ANY TYPE OF SERVICE/PRODUCT from sears to anyone. After reading through the other complaints above mine it seems that the “persons” monitoring this site is foreign also. No direct answers or explanations. Very robotic like the phone service I have received.

I too have suffered the delivery issues. I had paid extra to have my appliance delivered before 9am 3/21/2014. I received a call 3/20/2014 at 7p to confirm my delivery, in which was automated, with the wrong time. It said my order would be delivered between 12:30p-2:30p. Really? Then no option to speak with someone. You either confirm or change the time. So I tried to call the customer service NUMBERS that’s right more then one number to be returned to some foreign persons none of which could help me.The only option I had was to reschedule for the delivery but since delivery was already closed there was no guarantee it would go through or that I would receive my delivery the same day. I have not been offered a refund and am having a **** of a time getting a hold of someone to get it. I never used Sears before and I guarantee I never will again. I will not recommend ANY TYPE OF SERVICE/PRODUCT from sears to anyone. After reading through the other complaints above mine it seems that the “persons” monitoring this site is foreign also. No direct answers or explanations. Very robotic like the phone service I have received.

Welcome to MySears, crystalvik2001! I am sorry to hear you have had trouble with your delivery this morning. I have passed your concerns along to the SearsCares team, who will be by in a bit looking to help. As soon as they post a response, I will be sure to reach out via email letting you know.

Thanks!

Hello crystalvik2001,
    We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this issue regarding your delivery and the lack of customer service you received while reaching out for help. It is our goal at Sears to provide our customers with the highest quality of products and customer service. I am sorry that we disappointed you. Since apologies don’t resolve your problems at your convenience, we like to speak to you. At your soonest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (crystalvik2001), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community Site Feedback &... Home delivery

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in