Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• Horrible service

• How do I contact the sears president? I have an issue that has even left unresolved since November 10. No one will email me back anymore and I’m being totally ignored. All I want is a simple price exchange for an item purchased IN a sears store WITH a sears card and seen ON sears.com. Sounds pretty simple, right? Well, everyone has different stories on what can or can’t be done and NO ONE cares how horrible the customer service is. I’m done talking to “Customer service” people that give two craps about the customer. I need someone higher up that will actually listen.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Welcome to the MySears Community Forum!

Your concerns are very important to us and we appreciate you reaching out on this issue.

Our SearsCares will be glad to discuss this with you further and do what they can to assist with your complaint.

Please know that once a response is posted, I will send you an email which shall include a link back to this thread.

Thank you!

Dear erin_pivonka,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation and we’re sorry to hear that you’ve been ignored in reference to getting this purchase price issue resolved. We like to help you in this matter. We’ll be happy to have one of our dedicated case managers speak with you and assist you with this. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (erin_pivonka), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for the inconveniences this lack of service has created and we look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

Hi erin_pivonka!

Welcome to the MySears Community Forum!

Your concerns are very important to us and we appreciate you reaching out on this issue.

Our SearsCares will be glad to discuss this with you further and do what they can to assist with your complaint.

Please know that once a response is posted, I will send you an email which shall include a link back to this thread.

Thank you!

Well then “sears cares” needs to contact me. Because all I’ve seen so far is “sears DOESN’T care”. Sears has my email, my address and telephone number, so I’ll expect to hear from you.
    Thanks

Forums Community How to Use Forums/FA... Horrible service

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in