Chit Chat : In-Store Feedback

• inconceivable poor service

• I made an online lay away order for a Schwinn bicycle on Oct. 1st, 2013. I made the inital payment at that time online via an online Debit Pin transaction. Sears is the only merchant I have encountered who offer that type of payment where you actually enter 4 digit online at Point-of Sale. The $59.64 was immediatley taken from my Debit Mastercard Account. The mechant information listed for the chargeis Homan ESt IL US 18009673277 http://WWW.SERAS.COM. The order shows in processing stil to this day when I log into my Sears.com account. I am told when an order is this status no modifications can be made. I have made more than 10 inquiries to reg. cust. service via the toll-free#, and actually had many reps who did everything they could to find a soution, but to no avail.
    Approx. the 3rd week of Oct. I received an email from Candace Robinson, who is in the Executive service center. I beleive she was responding to my comments of dissatisfaction with the order. My experience with her has been by far the worst experience I have ever had with any customer service person in any company at anytime. She hs done absolutely nothing to reslove the case, has yet to respond directly and speicfically to any requests such as phone call,or questions I have posed in my emails. She has taken the position that Sears never charged me ( I have sent several faxes and even letters forom Mastercard showng to the contrary )She has yet to repsond to may last email, which adressed her deciding that she would not send a gift certificate that had been previously promised by another rep in the Executive service division.
    Being the relatively small $$ amount of the charge and my dislike of typing letters I have chosen to not bother with her anymore and have instead forwarded all the information & documentation to several media outlets in Northern Cal. I am as irritated with her lack of any hint of professinalism as I am with the charge onmy card for $59.64
    Here it is Novenber 5, I have not received my order, my money back or even an explanation of what has happened.
    I have already filed a dispute with Mastercard.

I just wanted to share my exprince in this forum. THANK YOU !

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there, timothyjohnrothermel! Welcome to MySears! We appreciate you sharing your experience on the forum. I am so sorry that you have not received either your bike or a refund from us. I am going to send this along to SearsCares. It sounds like you have been speaking to someone on the Executive Team, but we can have someone reach out here to follow up.

A team member will respond right here in a bit. Once they do, I will notify you via email with a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

timothyjohnrothermel,
    My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We apologize for the trouble you’ve experienced with your online layaway order. I see that you are already working with Candace from our Executive Customer Relations group. We will make sure to forward this post to her along with a contact request for you.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

timothyjohnrothermel,
    My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We apologize for the trouble you’ve experienced with your online layaway order. I see that you are already working with Candace from our Executive Customer Relations group. We will make sure to forward this post to her along with a contact request for you.

Thank you,
    David W.

Did you read my post? Do you really think that is appropriate response to my complaint? Does anybody there have a clue? just unbelievable!

Did you call the number on the back of your debit card? Call the bank and ask if they will do a chargeback and they will investigate the charge. Can’t hurt to try.

Did you call the number on the back of your debit card? Call the bank and ask if they will do a chargeback and they will investigate the charge. Can’t hurt to try.

A dispute with my credit card has already been initiated. Thank you for your reply.

timothyjohnrothermel,

Thank you,
    David W.

Did you read my post? Do you really think that is appropriate response to my complaint? Does anybody there have a clue? just unbelievable!
    [/quote]

i HAVE HEARD FROM NO ONE AS OF TODAY, YOU KNOW THE HANDLING OF THIS PROBLEM ON EVERY LEVEL IS THE BIGGERR STORY THAN THE ISSUE IT SELF.

timothyjohnrothermel,
    My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We are sorry for any troubles with your online layaway. I see that you have already working with Candace from our Executive Customer Relations group. We will make sure to forward this post to her, so she will be able to address any further concerns you may have.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.

timothyjohnrothermel,
    My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We are sorry for any troubles with your online layaway. I see that you have already working with Candace from our Executive Customer Relations group. We will make sure to forward this post to her, so she will be able to address any further concerns you may have.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.

Can you tell from posting that Candace has done absolutely nothing to resolve this and I have not heard from anyone regarding this issue. Read my post, dont you think it would bemore appropriate for someone else to contact me?

timothyjohnrothermel,

Thank you,
    Kurt M.

Can you tell from posting that Candace has done absolutely nothing to resolve this and I have not heard from anyone regarding this issue. Read my post, dont you think it would bemore appropriate for someone else to contact me?
    [/quote]

I made an online lay away order for a Schwinn bicycle on Oct. 1st, 2013. I made the inital payment at that time online via an online Debit Pin transaction. Sears is the only merchant I have encountered who offer that type of payment where you actually enter 4 digit online at Point-of Sale. The $59.64 was immediatley taken from my Debit Mastercard Account. The mechant information listed for the chargeis Homan ESt IL US 18009673277 http://WWW.SERAS.COM. The order shows in processing stil to this day when I log into my Sears.com account. I am told when an order is this status no modifications can be made. I have made more than 10 inquiries to reg. cust. service via the toll-free#, and actually had many reps who did everything they could to find a soution, but to no avail. Approx. the 3rd week of Oct. I received an email from Candace Robinson, who is in the Executive service center. I beleive she was responding to my comments of dissatisfaction with the order. My experience with her has been by far the worst experience I have ever had with any customer service person in any company at anytime. She hs done absolutely nothing to reslove the case, has yet to respond directly and speicfically to any requests such as phone call,or questions I have posed in my emails. She has taken the position that Sears never charged me ( I have sent several faxes and even letters forom Mastercard showng to the contrary )She has yet to repsond to may last email, which adressed her deciding that she would not send a gift certificate that had been previously promised by another rep in the Executive service division. Being the relatively small $$ amount of the charge and my dislike of typing letters I have chosen to not bother with her anymore and have instead forwarded all the information & documentation to several media outlets in Northern Cal. I am as irritated with her lack of any hint of professinalism as I am with the charge onmy card for $59.64 Here it is Novenber 5, I have not received my order, my money back or even an explanation of what has happened. I have already filed a dispute with Mastercard. I just wanted to share my exprince in this forum. THANK YOU !

Timothyjohnrothermel,

We apologize for your continued frustrations. We have forwarded your post over to your case manager. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this has caused you.

Thank you,
    Liz R.

Forums Chit Chat In-Store Feedback inconceivable poor s...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in