Chit Chat : Shop Your Way

• It's well past 72 hours!

• I submitted 44 reviews and they are all still showing as “pending” under my account profile. It has been well over 72 hours (more like 168). Why hasn’t the Review Team published my pending reviews yet, and where are my 1000 shop your way rewards points for each one… totally 44,000 pts. Please don’t tell me I wasted my time writing all those reviews!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Let me also mention that I have contacted 2 times via email, and 4 phonecalls later before I was directed to come to this community to inquire.

Hi there, abcpisces! I am so glad to hear you are taking advantage of our awesome review promotion! All of your reviews have been moderated. Remember, in order to qualify for the points, your reviews must meet the requirements listed in the terms and conditions.  One point to note is that each review must be at least 140 characters in length.

Thanks again for participating!

Where are the points?! The last time I wrote reviews, they were credited to me instantly!

A response to my last question would be much appreciated…

A response to my last question would be much appreciated…

Hi there, abcpisces! Points are awarded within 10 weeks of review submission. Also, remember per the terms linked above, there is a limit of twenty-five (25) Reviews per person/email address/SYW account per Quarter.

Hope that helps!

Forums Chit Chat Shop Your Way It's well past ...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in