Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• KENMORE 18 INCH PORTABLE DISHWASHER

• DON’T EVER BUY THIS PRODUCT. IT IS A PIECE OF ****. MINE IS 2 1/2 YEARS OLD, SERVICED TWICE, CANNOT BE FIXED-BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
    DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Welcome to MySears Forum!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on this product. I am very sorry to hear that your dishwasher is not repairable.

Your concerns have been escalated to our SearsCares team to see if they can help in anyway.

Once a response has posted I will send you an email notifying you of the reply so that you may make further contact with our Sears Cares team.

Thank you!

curtiskaren,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. It’s understandable to be frustrated with an appliance that is still relatively new yet unrepairable. We’re sorry to have missed your expectations in any way and we’d like the opportunity to speak with you so the situation can be resolved to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (curtiskaren) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

Forums Community How to Use Forums/FA... KENMORE 18 INCH PORT...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in